The only way to get the parts you are after is if you can get someone to buy them through Honda Japan, that is, you need to know someone in Japan.

I have tried getting parts through local Honda dealers (I have the part numbers and everything) and they refuse to do it unless you have a VIN number and its an Aussie car.....

I have spoken to Honda about the whole wheel issue too and got the same story. To be honest I think its all bullsh*t about the EPS, however yes it will void your warranty for your steering/suspension.

As far as the EPS goes, I think it would depend on how heavy your rims are. If you are running 18inch chrome rims then yeah for sure you might damage it, but if you are running light-weight 15s or 16s, then there won't be a problem as the weight won't be much different to the stock wheels. Just take a look at all the Jap Jazz/Fits getting around...there are heaps running around with 16s, some with 17s and I've even seen one with 19s.

I have never heard of anyone having EPS problems - this story has only come from Honda, but then of course they will never recommend putting aftermarket/bigger rims on anyway...nor will any manufacturer.

If something does happen, put your stock rims back on and take it to the dealer to get fixed....easy!

Intake is a good mod...I love the A'pexi job and at $250 it is pretty good value. It's not heaps loud, but it still sounds pretty awesome when vtec kicks in. Exhaust wise, you can make it as loud or as quiet as you want and different mufflers will give different results. Being a LEV and not a performance based vtec engine don't expect it to sound all tinny like some other DOHC vtec engines, but then it all comes down to your muffler!

Let me know if you need any help with anything else....

J