Car:
    Jazz
    hi, do u think is worth it for the euro limited edition for 39000

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by blyl
    hi, do u think is worth it for the euro limited edition for 39000
    If it is the auto, then yeah. If it is the manual, then I guess it is alright as well as the RRP is already $37,500. Ask for all the mats, tints, boot protectors and extras to be thrown in for that $39,000. Then it'll be ok.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    If it is the auto, then yeah. If it is the manual, then I guess it is alright as well as the RRP is already $37,500. Ask for all the mats, tints, boot protectors and extras to be thrown in for that $39,000. Then it'll be ok.
    cool, ya is a auto, however is 05 biult and com on the 02/06, will that affect the resale

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    It will to a certain extent but how long do you plan on keeping the car? If it's short term then more so, but if it's for 8 or more yrs then no.

Best time to buy from a dealer is the last week of each month as they are trying to make their sales quota's or trying to get their numbers before the end of the month. So i recommend going at the end of the month.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by b23
    cool, ya is a auto, however is 05 biult and com on the 02/06, will that affect the resale
    When you resell, you'll resell it as an 05. But since it is the Euro Sport, it should have a premium over the regular Euros in resale paices (if the buyer knows what he wants that is).
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Std MT
    i just picked up my std euro yesterday....i signed the contract about 2.5 weeks ago, so i'm happy i got it now...

build date is jan 2006....stamped 02/06....

planning to keep my euro for at least 4-5yrs anyway...

EDIT: keeping on topic, i got my euro for $34,000 driveaway with free mats and tints....'06 standard euro, manual....in graphite
    Last edited by corn_flakes; 08-03-2006 at 01:16 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blk-Em1
    Best time to buy from a dealer is the last week of each month as they are trying to make their sales quota's or trying to get their numbers before the end of the month. So i recommend going at the end of the month.
    i wouldnt agree with that..i went mid month and got a great deal on my euro and start of month with my ute..
    when its near the end of month they may have already made their quota or they know they will but, if you go start of month or mid month they have no idea if they will make it.
    imo..you need to be a good talker and know what you want and how much you are gonna pay..
    the only people getting the good deals are the ones that do their research like on ozhonda before they commit to buying a car at a certain price.
    that way you know you are getting a good deal.
    Last edited by albii; 08-03-2006 at 02:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    i wouldnt agree with that..i went mid month and got a great deal on my euro and start of month with my ute..
    when its near the end of month they may have already made their quota or they know they will but, if you go start of month or mid month they have no idea if they will make it.
    imo..you need to be a good talker and know what you want and how much you are gonna pay..
    the only people getting the good deals are the ones that do their research like on ozhonda before they commit to buying a car at a certain price.
    that way you know you are getting a good deal.
    Making quotas does not mean they stop selling or don't bother to give good deals. Sales people are there to make money exceeding there targets. You buying at mid month you probably could of got a better deal. Most if not all people on car sites that give you buying tips recommend buying cars end of financial year and end of month or if you not fussed about build date runout sales.
    I use to sell cars and well even if i met my quota if you exceed it you get more commission, its only the lazy buggers that don't care or don't want the sell is when you won't get a good deal at the end of the month.
    But buying at the end of the month doesn't factor in if you know someone then you can buy at anytime of the month and you alway get a good deal.
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    I'm planning on getting:

06 Euro Standard Manual (base $33500)
    Floor mats
    Front under lip
    Rear Under Lip
    Side Skirts
    rear parking sensor
    Tints
    White number plates

Think I can get this for $35000 drive away?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroDude
    I'm planning on getting:

06 Euro Standard Manual (base $33500)
    Floor mats
    Front under lip
    Rear Under Lip
    Side Skirts
    rear parking sensor
    Tints
    White number plates

Think I can get this for $35000 drive away?
    that would be a pretty good deal mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcha
    Making quotas does not mean they stop selling or don't bother to give good deals. Sales people are there to make money exceeding there targets. You buying at mid month you probably could of got a better deal. Most if not all people on car sites that give you buying tips recommend buying cars end of financial year and end of month or if you not fussed about build date runout sales.
    I use to sell cars and well even if i met my quota if you exceed it you get more commission, its only the lazy buggers that don't care or don't want the sell is when you won't get a good deal at the end of the month.
    But buying at the end of the month doesn't factor in if you know someone then you can buy at anytime of the month and you alway get a good deal.
    i never said they stop selling or dont bother to give good deals..
    i said that they are unsure about reaching their targets at beginning or mid month so they are much more motivated than ever at that time...
    imo end of financial year yes but end of month no...
    just think about it..car yard is always full at end of month because people think its the best time to buy and you as one of many people there become less of a priority because they are very busy....am i making sense??