Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    happend to me...disconnected the battery because i was installing a grounding kit and volt stabilizer...then hooked it up again....the only thing that reset from my car was the head unit....but my car is still ok so far....

where is this "TAG" located exactly?....cause mine has no tag....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti
    i think it's on one of the cable that connect to the battery..

cvt gear box costs around 11k new....... hehehe.... so cheap !!!!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    there will be something weird happening with the car, i can guarantee!.
    cvt will feel jerky, can try to slow down the car around 30-40km/h. auto switch for powerwindows will not work cant remember what else, but dont worry after a few runs they will be BACK TO NORMAL!.
    ahhh this guy's right, i remember now... when i replaced the battery the drivers power window was very very funny, it wouldnt auto down or auto up, but then it kind of worked after wards... but after a few times, everything is normal....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    guys the car will start again but will be in a limp mode (not exactly limp mode but yeh). it will run but not to the original standards hence why it needs to have the ecu reprogramed. the cvt will be jerky and not like its supposed to be as well as power windows. i never said anything about tow trucks!!! i said car will run but not as well as it sould.
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    claymore.. what page in the manual .. I couldn't find it..

Member Array
    why dont you just call a honda dealership and ask one of the mechanics there?
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore
    What's with you guys I post directly from the HONDA REPAIR MANUAL and you still need to offer more unverified advice??

ahcash, don't know the page as using download that doesn't have page numbers. This section came in the remove and replace the transmission section.
    OK OK ... I will look for it again.. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PaZzMaN-R
    guys the car will start again but will be in a limp mode (not exactly limp mode but yeh). it will run but not to the original standards hence why it needs to have the ecu reprogramed. the cvt will be jerky and not like its supposed to be as well as power windows. i never said anything about tow trucks!!! i said car will run but not as well as it sould.
    yes thank you for revising me words.

lol..

@ahcash.
    i did the procedure, i dont know wether its true or by time it got fixed by it self .. weird..

Member Array
    Car:
    Enzo
    called honda today to replace my battery, they offered me $109 for the battery and $55-60 to re-calibre the cvt. No THANKS

Anyone here recommend a good batt for the jazz?

i guess i need to reset ecu, reset cvt and recalibre the cvt..
    Last edited by FIT; 06-04-2006 at 11:21 PM.
    "It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow."

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Try Hanny.. Very reputated Honda Workshop.

Member Array
    Car:
    Enzo
    well, i've already replaced the battery, its all good (made some mod to the terminals cuz the honda ones does not fit.. and have tried to reset and calibre the cvt...

cvt works fine.

i asked peter warren honda dealer, they say it takes 3-4 weeks if u order the original battery from them and they say in japan car batteries can cost like $300aus..?????
    "It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow."