Page 20 of 127 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070120 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09 Civic VTi
    i noticed on their website that the starting auction price is the same as RRP. so what was your total driveaway price? was it for metallic and what was included in the deal?

My reading of the website is that you set the Auction Starting Price as the best quote you have received from a dealer and the price goes down from there....

How Much Will It Cost?

The only cost to you is 10% of the saving from the Auction Start Price (ASP). This ASP is a price below the RRP of the car, which is the starting point of the auction, which means you are already guaranteed to save money! You will be charged 10% of the saving from the ASP, for example, if the RRP is $40,000, the ASP $38,000 and the auction finishes at $36,000, you will be charged $200, and half of the fee $100, will be refunded to you, when you purchase the car from the winning dealer, meaning the only cost to you is $100.

But this aside, I agree with what you're getting at Fizz - its the driveaway price that matters. Details, details, please.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jr
    Type one there are full cat back systems for sedans, intake and springs for the new civic. Mainly from the usa. they also have a sedan. type 8thgencivic.com lost of info there.
    thanks dude.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    saw a nice black 06civic yesterday in city with new big rims and stock kit.......couldn't tell if it was a sports or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA
    saw a nice black 06civic yesterday in city with new big rims and stock kit.......couldn't tell if it was a sports or not.
    did it have side mirror indicators? that's a Sport's exclusive item.

cheers

I have not got the time to read 20 pages long! this is a hot thread!
    So what is the DRIVE AWAY PRICE of a SPORT CIVIC MANUAL with Metallic Paint. Any extras you also tried to get off the dealer?

Another thing is, is it possible for the moderator break up the CIVIC section to EG, EK and the new 8th Gen, cause makes info find much more easier.

Thank you.

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Hyundai i30 CRDi
    from Hornsby Honda in Sydney:
    drive-away price for manual civic sport with metallic paint, window tint and premium plates: 33,000
    auto = 35,000 (what i got, but i added a bit more )

Dominator

I wonder how much this baby gonna be if it does make it to production and australian land.

http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/dominator/

K20A supercharged 221KW!!!

Hmm, does any one know what engine is in a 8th Gen Sport? K20A?

Quote Originally Posted by Fizz
    paint protection with lifetime warranty? how much and what does the warranty cover?
    hmm.. i know it's call defence pak. it's got paint / glaze protection. protects against bird shit/tree sap etc. prevents car paint from dulling. they'll respray should it not be glossy and shiny for life.

well i got the paint protection as a package (includes tint, rust protection and fabric protection) with tinting and rust protection. cost me a bl__dy $1650. that's why i'm thinking of removing something (like rust) to save $.

moreover, i don't know how good it is.

it would b nice if there was a type r version

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 06 VTI
    picked my black VTI up on tuesday... real nice, fun to drive.. was driving thru nite club strip, fcuking native decides he'll kick my car, have a small dent in it now!!! FCUK!!!!

wat on earth? which night club strip???