Page 21 of 127 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HHOONNDDAA
    I wonder how much this baby gonna be if it does make it to production and australian land.

http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/dominator/

K20A supercharged 221KW!!!

Hmm, does any one know what engine is in a 8th Gen Sport? K20A?
    de-tuned K20A.

I am a total NOOB to this, does the Integra Type S has a K20A in there? make the 150kw range?

if so
    Any idea if it would be possible to retune the civic sport back to type S spec? re-tune...

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R, EG/DC2R
    Correct me if im wrong but i do belive that the k20 in the civic has vtec only on the intake cam, while the type s has both intake and exh...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 - 2006 Civic Sport
    I am a total NOOB to this, does the Integra Type S has a K20A in there? make the 150kw range?

if so
    Any idea if it would be possible to retune the civic sport back to type S spec? re-tune...
    Just to clarify, the Sport actually has a K20A "variant" it's NOT the K20A per se. But with re-tuning, it's not just a matter of plug and play. Things to think about would include:

ECU (ignition time, camshaft timing, vtec, etc), engine internals, fuel pumps & rails, etc.

cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 06 VTI
    wat on earth? which night club strip???
    Northbridge, james st. i use to ignore the natives shit.. but now any even look at me the wrong way... too many times!

Member Array
    Car:
    09 Civic VTi
    anyone can tell me what headlight globe the new civic is using? H4?

im not sure on the light..
    i jus ordered a black vti manual
    im thinking to change to HID..
    ive planned alot of other things as well..
    bt its gonna tk a bit of time.

wat about u guys..
    wats ur plans with the civic?
    and any other options for us..
    aside from the factory kit..
    anyone doing the mugen dominator kit?...

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    I'm so disappointed we're not getting the hatch. I reckon it looks really good and I definitely would have considered it for my next car.

Here's the Fifth Gear review if you haven't seen it.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...23957717355448

very nice review

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Vti-L 2006
    i bought a 2006 civic 1 mth ago...they wer real tite with discounts....no dealer is letting anyone off with discounts excepts discounts on accessories. ended up getting a manual vti-L for 29k inc. tiniting and paint protection. but i think they worth it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC Sport
    Yup, your are right. Since the 06 new CIVIC demand is greater than supply in the market, all the dealers are selling the similar price with range of $500 difference. It depends on how much they want to charge for the delivery charge. Some dealers just want to be more competitive~ instead, they are willing to give you accessories, such as carpet, tint window, foot step ... even parking sensor or protection painting. But I saw some dealers start selling demo cars, which they might be paid less than usual.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Vti-L 2006
    yea ur rite they offered me a demo car...however they wer only 2k price diff... n i thought paying 2k extra id b better off as i would definitly be the 1st driver...kinda not including the ppl that work there that drove the car off the truck n into their show room...hehe