Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1
    if i was u id sell the forrester privately.......

ive never traded a newish car under 5000ks on a new car coz we just wont pay the premium price for it....as soon as its driven out of the showroom u cop the biggest loss im affraid!

but u have a PM and i know i can help on a new Euro
    Hi all!

New to the forums! I've been searching for ages to find a Accord Euro forum. Obviously not hard enough!!!

Anyway, UNLS1, please advise / quote via pm a price [driveaway] on an 06 Luxury Auto Graphite with rear wing, car mats, tinted windows and any other popular accessory/ies.

Oh, and 5 or 6 yr warranty.

Oh another thing. Is it possible to swap the 17" Luxury Rims for the 17" EuroSports rims????? Please advise if this is possible.

I am looking to buy in the next 2 weeks.

I've been searching with my wife to find the best deal. Started at Essendon Honda and will see Garry and Warren Smith in Oakleigh this weekend (hopefully).

Anyway, please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by Euro_Lover; 11-04-2006 at 04:50 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Euro Sport 6MT
    I've recently purchased a 2006 Accord Euro Sprort, 6MT... $38,000 drive away... from rick domelian honda, leichardt (sydney). highly recommended, very helpful.
    now gotta wait til the 20th or so to pick it up (they were in the process of getting a graphite sport 6MT in when i inquired and bought it!)
    cant wait!
    -Dean

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    forgot to add, most euros will be arrivin in late june/july as there was a few probs at the factory!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 09 Luxury Navi
    forgot to add, most euros will be arrivin in late june/july as there was a few probs at the factory!
    Is this right UNLS1? cos' I've double checked with the dealer here in Perth re: my 06 Euro Lux Graphite and he said it's still on schedule for end of April delivery and have not foreseen any delays/problems?

What sort of problems were they having at the factory?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Euro 2006 Luxury Sat Nav
    UNLS1 this is not good news.

I am waiting for one now, it was supposed to be delivered in April. I spoke to the dealer today and the best they could tell me was May. They also said component shortage was the issue at the factory.

Is June/July real, because this does not make me happpy.

I don't know why it takes so long to deliver an Euro. A colleague ordered a new RAV4 Cruiser and got it in five working days! Maybe that's why Toyota is no. 1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    No Honda yet!
    Have all the Euro Sports landed? Or are some still on the boat or caught up in this shortage? Would actually fit my timing realllllyyy nicely

Blueeuro if I may ask (come back via PM if you prefer) who'd you deal with here?
    Last edited by pepelepew; 14-04-2006 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Added info...

anyone wanna swap their accor euro for, skyline r33 260rwkw and baby blue s14a =P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro 09 Luxury Navi
    BUMP

UNLS1 - have you any news / information abt the Euro shortage?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Euro Sport 6MT
    i got a call from Rick Domelians Honda in Leichardt (sydney) today, and my graphite sport arrived in today... if that gives you any idea

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Waitin for an 06 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by syk
    i got a call from Rick Domelians Honda in Leichardt (sydney) today, and my graphite sport arrived in today... if that gives you any idea
    when did you order it?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Euro Sport 6MT
    about a week... maybe 2 weeks ago?