Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    i love you vtec_jet lol
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CK2
    keep it 2 PM queer boy!!!! hahahaha

i ave a rep 2 hold on to... ur killing it 4 me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin
    yeah thats my shirt why?

*gets Fists ready*
    -T L D- #031

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    That is cool Poid - I'll take your word for it.
    Thanks, i just wanted to make that clear. Win has helped out with the establishment of Ozaccord (and is a member there) and there should be no beef between the two forums as its counterproductive for all involved.

You must agree, however, that the conduct of your moderator on Ozaccord has been nothing short of deplorable.

Geoff, however, is a moderator on Ozaccord and has made it clear what he is here to do and that is to destablise ozhonda and recruit members.
    well his conduct as a mod on Ozaccord has been fine. I would be lying if i said i agreed with what he has been contributing here since his first post however. But thats his personal choice, and not the choice of the forum as a whole.

Calvo - the person who raised this - doesn't exactly have clean hands either. He has clearly stirred Geoff along on ozaccord. When Geoff started up the false accounts and posting up his crap - what did Calvo say on ozaccord?

LOL!! Geoff u funny bastard! absolutely gold! Yeah, ***in someone needs to say sumfin and i guess im sick of it. Also the fact that i kno Win and Ben well, so im not really worried bout them ***in nazi mods banning me...

To be fair on Calvo, that comment there was made in respect to Geoff's first comment, which was not on the same lines as later replies (in that it was simply criticising Jinrai, without the rest of the sh*t that has happened since).
    Whilst I have never said Jinrai did the right thing - at least he has the courage to admit his mistake.
    Did he admit his mistake? All i saw from him was an attempt at justifying his behaviour (unless i have missed a post of his through this thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by poid
    Did he admit his mistake? All i saw from him was an attempt at justifying his behaviour (unless i have missed a post of his through this thread.
    Yeah he did at post 54:

lets say it was a mistake as a new mod

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Got to say i'm quite dissapointed at some of the replies on here. The issue with JINRAI has been brought up and we are discussing it.

As for GEN46L I think you have given Ozaccord a bad name and brought into this thread issues that doesn't belong here. There will be some changes in the way moderators work here however there is no need to create a divide between Ozhonda and Ozaccord. I know Sam personally and will be speaking to him about all of this so keep Ozaccord and it's 'recruitment' out of this.

I'm keeping this thread open so that people can reply ONLY if it is related to the first post, so don't say you haven't been warned.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    man i only just realised this thread was here, when i saw that thread (the one bout TRMN8A) i was pissed off to be honest, that a mod got on his high horse and sunk down to a level which i didnt expect from them, and i pmed him about it to talk to him about it and guess what, after my second reply he didnt pm me back, and my pm's were very civil so meh..........all respect lost for JINRAI on my behalf

but yeh, i say u take JINRAI off as a mod IMO, just as murat was taken off the forums for a week....
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    nobbs, thanks for your input...we'll let wyn and the rest of the mods decide

the reason i didn't reply to your PM is because you were repeating yourself just like the rest on this thread...i have stated if it was my mistake as a new mod to ban someone because of the use of explicit language in public, then i have indicated very clearly between the mods to unban him, etc. and i will accept it because im not perfect...its not a very big deal and i see nothing positive coming from all the post on this thread...a concern has been brought up and discussed, thats fair and i accept that but there is no need for name calling, bashing, etc.

i am leaving it to wyn and the rest of the mods to decide
    arrowz
    SiR

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reply Alex.

Everyone makes mistakes and I haven't had any complaints against JINRAI in the past so 'booting him out' is not going to be a solution. We will update you all on the outcome so till then be patient please.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    I cannot be bothered to structure an intelligent response to this whole farsce except to say that this "mistake" probably best represents the current state of this site - and in fact the state the site has been in for the better part of the last year.

As an original ozhonda community member, it has been pretty sad to watch this site move in the direction it has.

How many previous threads have been created by other members (yes including moderators) regarding the passing, or sale of their previous honda vehicle, to something else? For a mod to judge the thread created by another original ozhonda member, attack his personality and character, provoke a response not once, but twice using explicit, and then ban the member for "abusing" another member is just plain rediculous.

I personally DO see an UNban ASWELL as an apology neccessary. The moderator cleary provoked the user, as well as personally attacked him, harrassed him and abused him.

Learn some respect.
    when do we hit vtec?

Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    That wasnt cool at all. JINRAI should sit back and rethink application of "power".
    BTW ~ lets keep it constructive and open to any opinions etc ! DONT reply with dribble like " stupid mods only help friends and cant get fines like cops?!"
    mate you just contradicted yourself there. The cop thing was used only as an example of how sometimes cops abused their powers which perfectly fits this situation. That was my opinion so preferably please dont refer to it as dribble.

I think this thread has gone out of control and made things worst than it should of been especially with that ozaccord guy jumping in.

Although I don't agree with wat the mod did, taking away his mod status isnt the way to do. Two wrong don't make a right. I think its a better idea to review how every mod should behave and not let their mod status get to their head (regardless if it was a joke or not).

Basically its true, really there is no such thing as freedom of speech anywhere in this world. We're all binded by rules to make things work otherwise it'll things will just become chaotic. Personally I dont enjoy the strictness of the site, but that won't stop me from visiting it. Guess its a small price to pay for free information.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    *sigh*.... POS site's gone downhill since I left as mod

Abit concerning when I get 6 links to this thread ROFL.

Old school represent.

This is YOUR house.

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    The ban has been lifted. Contacted TRMN8A to inform him of the mistake made by me. If anyone knows him personally please pass him the msg as well. Thanks!
    arrowz
    SiR