Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Acrd, Prld, Crv, Odsy

New to the forum, not new to Honda

Hi...just join in the forum coz I find it very useful and interesting...however I regret that I just know the forum today and why not since long ago...

thanks to Atjo and Sydsyd to inform me bout this forum

anyway...my family is a fan of Honda...start from my father..as long as i remember he owned a gen 4 Accord and a Civic (forgot which model)...and i think he also owned much2 older Accord than the 4th gen..he's been a fan of Accord....then he bought a gen 5 Accord....which was also the car I first learned to drive...

when I moved to Australia...my first car is a 1st gen CRV later on I bought a 6th gen Accord..and start to know about car modifications...then my journey starts (what a story...lol)

The 6th gen Accord is the first car I modified..I put bodykits, wheels, audio, performance as well...and also cat foot print stickers on the entire body...thus I gained my nickname in Melbourne.. "Kucing" (in Indonesian kucing means cat)...later on I put custom plate "Kucing" on my car...

Then in 2003 (I think in July...forgot) I got a phone call from a Honda dealer GM (he's a good pal of mine)...he said:"a new model Accord Euro will be released here in Australia...we're going to have some of the cars (Accord Euro and Accord Euro Lux) for the showroom to show for the invitation launch party and we got some extras...would you like to take a look?"
    And so I went to the showroom and saw the car in the back garage...and I directly fall in love with it...so I trade-in my 6th gen Accord...and became the first owner of Accord Euro in Australia (before launching)...lol

and of course...I modified the Euro as well...

Good story, huh?

I hope by joining this forum I can gain more knowledge about Honda...and I would like to share my knowledge about Honda and it's modifications which hopefully can be usefull to other forum members...

Cheers,

Note: I'm not in Australia at the moment
    Last edited by KUCING; 16-04-2006 at 06:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Welcome y0!
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    That is one phat euro!!!!
    Nice car.
    WELCOME
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

welcome mate! how long did you wait before taking delivery once you ordered it?
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Welcome.
    I've said it before...loved KUCING when it was in it's best days!

man thats awesome...first euro owner. did u get a certificate? I'm sure there mustve been an exec who had it before...but maybe didnt personaly own it!

i just got a 6th gen accord. a bit later than u but good to hear you had one previously and can contribute to the 6th gens!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    Hope u enjoy the place

Yours was the first modded euro I ever saw pictures of! no joke.

Truely an awesome car - good to have you on board

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Hey introduce the honda GM to us
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV
    Hey

Welcome to OzHonda

I'm Lauren

Member Array
    Car:
    Acrd, Prld, Crv, Odsy
    thanks guys & gals

@jackosimm: I didn't have to wait...the car already there when I got called...so about 3-4 days (forgot) after that I got the car directly

@SiReal: No..no certificate...only got invitation for the launch party and free car mats lol & yeah there's a doctor who also took the pre-launch Euro..he took the luxury version just a couple days after I got my car

@EuroAccord13: well I dunno he's still in Honda or not..havent in contact...can ask Atjo he knows John Blair's manager...btw ur car tuned by Raymond as well? how's he doing? pass my regards to him...I wonder if he's still remember he spend 5+ hours just to put VAFCII in my car bcoz there's no installation diagram for the Euro yet lol
    Last edited by KUCING; 21-04-2006 at 07:45 PM.
    PAST: Honda Accord 5th gen, Honda CR-V, Honda Accord 6th gen, Honda Prelude, Honda Accord Euro.

PRESENT: Honda Odyssey, Toyota Mark-X.

FUTURE: ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    definately the best ive seen
    i love it
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD