Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 06 Jazz

I used www.betterdeal.com.au

I used the betterdeal.com.au as mentioned, i saw it on i think it was the Today show or Sunrise a few weeks ago.
    I bought manual VTi-L. was told not much discount on the new civic's, but i got $1300 off it, i pick it up this weekend!!! I have been told speaking to others that this is quite a good discount on the car. Can anyone offer any advice on this? Also, how do i upload a picture of my car on here?
    kev

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Hey kloo, so how much did you fork out in total plus on-road costs for the civic?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000, Jazz, Prelude
    Has anyone taken delivery of their 06 Jazz yet?? are they in the country yet??

I want my car and i keep getting put back. dealer is saying Honda mis led them on the delivery schedule and there are no cars in the country yet.

is this the case or is the BS flying??

Chris.
    1993 White Prelude Si
    2001 MC Blue S2000
    2006 Nighthawk Black Jazz VTi-S

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Yes they are here and sitting on dealer floors....well here at Scotts Honda anyway.

I physically sat in a VTi-S and they had a couple of VTis there as well....

Sounds like they are telling you a heap of porkies...go get up 'em (I can't say that I've seen a black one though so maybe there is a wait for them)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi CVT
    Quote Originally Posted by CJW07
    Has anyone taken delivery of their 06 Jazz yet?? are they in the country yet??

I want my car and i keep getting put back. dealer is saying Honda mis led them on the delivery schedule and there are no cars in the country yet.

is this the case or is the BS flying??

Chris.
    Yup, they are here already - the Thai built ones. Seen 2 of them on the show floor in one of the dealership in Brisbane. Saw a yellow VTi CVT, and a manual blue GLi - all 2006 Thai models.

Sales person claimed Thai built Jazz have the same quality, if not better, than Japan ones. Also claimed the large Thai factory build the entire Jazz in-house via machine/robots - no outsourcing of part of the manufacturing process. So, quality is tightly controlled and so on, hence Honda quality is maintained. However, they do look pretty good in the flesh, seems impecable, usual Honda high fit/finish.

Also, sales dept said last month (Mar 2006) there was a free rego/CTP/etc. for Jazz's but now no more as the Thai made ones already have -$2K discount. So, unlikely to have further discounts like another round of free rego/CTP. Well, we will have to wait and see about that!

The new pricing and slight tweaks to 06 Jazz might reposition it better in the so-called Australia Best Car award. I always take the ABC award with a pinch of salt - who would believe Getz occupies position 1 anyhow (a joke). And I do not agree with the weighting citeria.