Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 Civic EK4 RallyCar
    Quote Originally Posted by spanks
    Give Frank Modena a call on (03)9782 4420,(03)9782 5273,(03)9782 5274..he does alot of rally stuff and started doing very heavy duty gearboxes for Hondas about 4 years ago
    Thanks for the numbers and info

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Quote Originally Posted by kat33b
    Never actually been to Perth. I bought the car sight unseen - is that an inviation to WA?
    Only if you can make it.
    You need to weigh up the price of having something done locally or going somewhere who can do a bloody good job interstate for cheaper. Im not saying eastern state workshops are crap but can only advise on my experience with local Perth workshops. Plus, it wouldnt hurt for you to pay the crew at RaceTorque a visit as i know they're EXTREMELY hard to get hold off come WRC days when you will most likely come over here anyway.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 Civic EK4 RallyCar
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R
    Only if you can make it.
    You need to weigh up the price of having something done locally or going somewhere who can do a bloody good job interstate for cheaper. Im not saying eastern state workshops are crap but can only advise on my experience with local Perth workshops. Plus, it wouldnt hurt for you to pay the crew at RaceTorque a visit as i know they're EXTREMELY hard to get hold off come WRC days when you will most likely come over here anyway.
    The RaceTorgue guys have been great over the phone and I fully intend to get over there and have a chat with them before too long. Luckily through this site I have managed to hook up with someone who has beyond the call of duty sorted the box out enough for me to race tomorrow. I would mention him but not sure if he is cool with that nonetheless Appreciate all the thoughts and ideas - so thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kat33b
    The RaceTorgue guys have been great over the phone and I fully intend to get over there and have a chat with them before too long. Luckily through this site I have managed to hook up with someone who has beyond the call of duty sorted the box out enough for me to race tomorrow. I would mention him but not sure if he is cool with that nonetheless Appreciate all the thoughts and ideas - so thanks
    Hope you had a good day racing
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 Civic EK4 RallyCar
    Thanks for all the help Dave. You're a legend!! Couldn't have done it without you

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    how did you go at the meet ???