Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    aparently that car has soo much power in it that it has no traction
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz GD1
    Is that a B16 or B18 engine in it? Correct if i`m totally wrong, the newer K-series are much smaller in size and lighter in weight...why dont just throw in the K-series instead of the B-series?
    Anyways, the conversion is pretty darn neat I would say! Kudos for their experiment & effort!

omg who makes that kit? i love that front bumper...

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo 8
    hasnt anyone seen the k20a in the red JAZZ wiv da tiger airbrushed onto it. that car absoutely rips.

Quote Originally Posted by IN73GZ
    hasnt anyone seen the k20a in the red JAZZ wiv da tiger airbrushed onto it. that car absoutely rips.
    have u got a pic or link for it?

its posted on a thread on the ausjazz.org forum
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Any one know roughly how much the overall conversion would cost?? Like the B18C engine, labour, other matching upgrades to meet Eng Cert, Eng Cert and etc? Is 10K enough??
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    What they are saying is that it is almost impossible to do because you are not allowed to install an older engine than the build year of the chassis.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    lovesil, not sure where you are from but it can't be done in Australia as yourfather said.

K20 coversions are in the region of $20k. Theoretically a B-Series would be slightly cheaper as the engine itself would cost considerably less than a DC5R engine

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Thats awesome!spent $$$ lor~

Quote Originally Posted by Jus-10
    lovesil, not sure where you are from but it can't be done in Australia as yourfather said.

K20 coversions are in the region of $20k. Theoretically a B-Series would be slightly cheaper as the engine itself would cost considerably less than a DC5R engine
    i'm in syd! So, it's not doable because of newer chassic mixed with older engine issue?? But didn't someone else said it's doable?? i'm confused.

And you sure the K20 conversion is around 20K?? that's alot!
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    never thought it was possible.. but if you have the money anythign is possible!
    lol
    sexy.