Thread: Dc5r

Dc5r

Hey guys,

I've currently got an my02 sti, but looking to sell and get myself a dc5r. Just looking for opinions, how hard does it go? what's it like to drive? Also the main question is, anyone know of someone who is selling a Championship white DC5r? p.s located in melbourne

Member Array
    u should probably test drive one and find out for yourself...
    many ppl with different opinons...

me?.... i'd stick with the STi

but yeah the DC5R is a smooth car to drive... not as rough as the DC2R...
    VTEC comes on so smooth that u dont get the feeling like u would from a turbo charged car

haha trust me, if i wasn't still in uni and had a full time job i would keep the sti, it pulls so hard. I know the dc5 won't pull as hard, but yeah never tried N/a but vtec sounds great

anyone know of someone with a cw one for sale?

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    i know theres a really nice '02 model, CW, low kms as well, selling in Perth tho LOL
    best bet man, drive it, take through a few corners, and make a decision afterwards.
    asking us ppl on forums, will prob jst confuse the shit outta ya ahaha.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    ive got a dc5r.
    a mate of mine used to have 02 sti and i drove it a few times and it is certainly faster but the dc5r is still great fun and the cheaper insurance, fuel etc will be nice.
    plus vtec sounds soo good.