Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    [rant]

fkn 3month old car.. parked at home, and some dickless piece of shit, asshole decides to take my Type-R badge!!!!!!! ooohhh.. man I woulda given anything to catch that scumbag. I'm gonna be keeping a closer look on the car now, and if I see anyone going near it, I'll break his arms to say the least.

utterly no fkn respect for other ppl's property. what's da fkn point in just taking a badge?? might as well scratch up the whole car while he's at it.

ok.. I feel bit better now, sorry for the bs, just had to let it out before I went to bed! :x :x :x

[/rant]

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    that blows man,

thats fkn b/s man. i feel for you, when someone messes with my car i dunno why but its personal.. i love my honda!

i dun think one R driver can say he/she hasn't had badges stolen at least once... i had badges and indicators done on chapel...

with tonnnes of scratches...

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Thats absolute horseshit. Feel for you guys down there, lucky it isnt so bad up here in QLD.

Javed

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    And thats why i park my car in the back yard.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi
    And thats why i park my car in the back yard.
    lolllllllllllllllllllll

thx guys... just got up, and yeh the feeling still SUX! I know I'm not the first one, but fkn hell.. why can't these fukwits leave other ppl's car alone.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    That hardcore sucks man - i guess you should just be happy they didnt scratch up your paint......that happened to a mate

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    [q]utterly no fkn respect for other ppl's property. what's da fkn point in just taking a badge?? might as well scratch up the whole car while he's at it.[\q]

actually mate.... thank goodness they didnt scratch up the paint

badluck mate... sucks!

my car got egged when parked at friends place.... felt to violated.....

had to wipe it off there and then..... egg white and duco and sun... dont go well together. aiy!
    when do we hit vtec?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    The non Honda
    That sux, i was gonna take off my type r badge before someone else did it so atleast i could do it properly....

But i decided to leave them on....

Sorry to hear about that

i am sure quite a few of them have legitimately bought their badges, but every time i see a civic etc running around with red ITR badges on them I always wonder if some poor ITR out there is missing them.......