Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I reckon for 13s, you really need to reduce the weight of the car. Also, destroking to raise the revvability to 8000rpm without damaging the liners is a must. Once destroked to a k23, you can use K20a intake runners, a bored throttle body and K20A cams. Heck, since you are already destroking, just put on a K20A head to defeat the electronic throttle. Once that is done, you won't have A/C and instruments, so pull the dashboard out to fit in a lightweight instrument panel. Pull out all the sound deadening too.

I don't think you'll get the weight of the Euro down that much. Because it is only about 1400kg but yet the body is stiffer than a heavier E46 3-series. That means there is a large portion of that 1400kg in the chassis, and that cannot be removed easily.

Oh, and go aluminium bonnet and boot!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    BADHBT no 2 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    superchargered + bigger turbo? do u even know what you are talkin about buddy?

hahha

nothing wrong with that
    is called twin charged
    its been done several times
    but havnt seen it on a euro yet

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Twin charging has been done on some 4A-GEs and if I am correct, came as standard equipment on one particular car. I can't remember the brand and model.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

the realtime TSX race car weighs about 1150kg. So you can strip the euro and get it pretty light if you don't care about any of your daily comforts haha.

Everyone has suggested some good ideas but really... It's not gonna happen untill someone is willing to sacrifice DBW and all functions associated with it or an affordable DBW ecu is released.

Motec is really the best and only way to go at the moment if you're VERY serious. And that ecu will allow you to do whatever the **** you want to the engine mod wise (i.e. destroking, cams etc. etc.) and probably be the only way to get into the 13's.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    Twin charging has been done on some 4A-GEs and if I am correct, came as standard equipment on one particular car. I can't remember the brand and model.
    jap spec nissan march super turbo

Member Array
    Car:
    ek <3
    my time to contribute

as seen in BMI. u can reduce 200kg of a euro by striping out the heavy arsed interior. more can be reduced. i.e.lightert rims, brakeducts, batterie, bonnet, airbox. so thats like 220 kg reduces. so it could be a 1100kg euro.with 140kw@fly

and by those factors. it can beat dc2rs and dc5rs with a stock engine on straight line.

and those guys who said its impossible for euro to break into 14's. you guys are

so the euro has heaps of potential IMO

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    boost it, doing NA work on a largish car with a relatively small 4 cyclinder engine is a waste of time imo

it is VERY possible to reach 13's with boost
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan