Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    i have same prob and im lower, but i live with it lol.

with smaller wheels comes smaller tyres which r cheaper.

get some 14s man and dont whinge bout tyre prices
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by DomenEK
    I'm at Hamilton. Took the car into pedders for their 14 point suspension safety check (I wanted to know if anything else needed attention, apart from the clunking noises from the front).

did u find the 14 points sussy check helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by STTICH
    did u find the 14 points sussy check helpful?
    Yes, I think it's well worth the $14.

They were great - told me everything, and even took me under the car and showed me everything they found, and explained everything in clear and simple layman's terms. They even pointed out to me everything they had concerns with and what they suggested I do. Answered all of my 60,000 questions too!

Since then I've rectified a couple of things myeslf (clunking/rattling noise coming from the front sussy was a loose shock mount, which took me all of 22 seconds to fix).

Quote Originally Posted by egSi
    i have same prob and im lower, but i live with it lol.

with smaller wheels comes smaller tyres which r cheaper.

get some 14s man and dont whinge bout tyre prices
    I'll get 14s are for the track man! 17s are for the looks!

All you need is Adjustable Camber Kit for front and rear.That'll fix your problem, check out the Skunk2, you can get it from JDMyard, much better product than what the local products. You'll never look back.

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    how far out were your camber settings. Generally, that tire wear is from incorrect toe settings. Your camber has to be WWWAAAYYYY out(like 7 degrees out) before you start getting significant wear from the camber. Generally people see results after installing a camber kit because during alignment, the toe settings are corrected.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK sedan
    do bob jane, quikfit offer alignment products like that? or can tehy do a decent job of installing them if you supply them
    not being a smart ass... but is that what vtec feels like? turning the aircon off?

Just an update, be very careful about importing, i just got stung $200 on top of parts cost and freight, my $200 parts cost $567 in the end, OUCH

Airbagit.com never told me they were sending the parts in a bizarre COD for the freight kind of thing..

Quote Originally Posted by tseesinngwailo
    Just an update, be very careful about importing, i just got stung $200 on top of parts cost and freight, my $200 parts cost $567 in the end, OUCH

Airbagit.com never told me they were sending the parts in a bizarre COD for the freight kind of thing..
    Thanks mate.

I'm looking at either the Skunk2 front and rear camber kits, or the Omni Power front and rear kits. Either going to purchase them from modacar.com, or direct from the manufacturer. Or if I opt for the Skunk2 kits, I'll check out JDMyard.

just remember no matter how low - try to "rotate" your tires every 5 or 10,000kms to improve tyre life/wear.

IE front two move to the rear etc.