Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by __arjay__
    Haha yehh thats what i thought so i never really went with it.

His work looks pretty decent and you can basically customize it anyway you want.. But a lot of people do spend that sorta money so its there for them.. I'm sure we could also bulk buy and get discounts but anywho..

Good luck!
    yeah i wouldnt mind if we could get a bulk or group buy happenin.
    but im sure we would all want various patterns etc... which would eliminate any discount that would of existed in the begining. personally ive got a chrome surround goin in (they wouldnt let me take the 1 i got from the states when my car was stolen), and wouldnt mind gettin sumthin 2 change the colour of the dials at nite (yes it has been covered b4). as for a different colour guage... depends how far i go with the car... i dont wanna ruin the whole thing by gettin a carbon fibre lookin 1, when theres no carbon fibre anywhere else on the car etc...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '92 LS Integra
    I have made some modifications to the original pictures I posted up.
    The actual images I made using Paint Shop Pro (.psp) and the image is layered. So you could change the font if you like. I love that font though! Surprised noone else liked it

Thanks for the headsup for the DIY speedo adjust, ill look into it.

Ill have a writeup done once I finish and take pics. I think ill be spraying a clear coat on the black frame too, would look sexy

Also, to add. I did some electronic mods in the cluster. I added 3 extra light bulbs to brighten it up at night.
    I wont have a chance to make custom ones for anyone as im flat out with work (I work for myself) and find it hard to find time to work on my car the pictures will be provided for anyone who asks though, once I finish everything.

Member Array
    Car:
    I miss my old DA9 :0(
    ^^^ Yeah if you can that would be awesome since I'm after a CF look for mine with white numbers just like the stock ones or maybe in silver???? I also want to integrate the Mugen logo onto mine just to give it an overall theme.
    ダットサン, Dattosan!
    My Daily driven Datto http://ozdat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11572

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    i was gonna go this ages ago.. for anyone that wants some original template (although JDM gauges) they can be found here

http://www.integra.orcon.net.nz/gauge