Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    I read this thread very interesting wuakakakak COOL!

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    We may not be faster than you from point A - B, but we will outrun you distance wise and run further than you >,<!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    im sure the spoon jazz would be a killer around wakefield park..

and also the k20 Jazz.. .. would beat 99% of cars on this forum
    Last edited by BlitZ; 14-06-2006 at 12:16 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Former Jazz
    not sure about the k20 jazz as it has never really ran (although that pink filo jazz has been on the road). Also heard about the instability of the k20 jazz on the road, so maybe the engine swap has compromised on the endurance.

All thumbs up to the spoon fit though.

.. arghhh not this all over again...
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by AmateurJazz
    not sure about the k20 jazz as it has never really ran (although that pink filo jazz has been on the road). Also heard about the instability of the k20 jazz on the road, so maybe the engine swap has compromised on the endurance.

All thumbs up to the spoon fit though.
    the dynamite fit has a k20a in it, although ive never really seen it on a track before

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R
    lol, you guys are classic

I haven't visited this forum for a long time, since I sold my jazz at the end of last year, but thought I'd pop in and its funny see people still arguing.

Let me make some points
    1. The jazz chassis is excellent and means it can carry alot of speed safely through corners even with its compact and inexpensive suspension setup.

2. Some members of this forum took our Jazzes to Wakefield park racetrack and in officially timed hot laps, whipped some other supposedly sportier, bigger cars - despite being almost completely stock and on street tyres. Every time I go to the track now I can have a good chuckle about how many cars still can't beat the times set by the Jazz.

This includes some supposedly performance/muscle cars from Australian carmakers... not mentioning any names

3. I moved from a Jazz to a DC2R integra for two reasons: recaro seats, and the lowered, stiffened suspension. Engine power had nothing to do with it, all I cared about was driving pleasure.

If Honda put these 2 things in a Jazz I'd still be driving a Jazz today. Where is the Jazz type R???? Even the Integra is softer today with only the type S imported. Its too bad Honda don't sell any cars I want to own any more, so I had to go second-hand.

Ya gotta be happy with what you have though, its a great practical car which is fun to drive and very efficient. Its also very *safe* car and a great way to learn to love driving. If I ever have to sell the integra I'll probably be coming back to the Jazz, my 2 cents..

- Andrew

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    I remember andy and he did own a jazz and took it to the track. Kudos! I just dont get why we always get bagged, when there are shitload of people driving around sohc non-vtec civics too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti
    they just jealous ha ha ha *kidding* ..
    seriously every car had it's own character, that's to include jazz .. as a small car, jazz offer more than it's fellow competitor in it's class offer .. to me, is a beautiful little car ..

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    i cant believe this is still going lol!!!!!!
    2007 BMW M3 Jerez Black/Palladium Silver
    2002 BMW M3 Ruby Black/Black - SOLD
    1999 Honda S2000 NFR/Black - SOLD

What is with this influx of wankers on this forum? Are they all from the OH hater site or something?
    Last edited by Waggy; 16-06-2006 at 01:05 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    I don't know man but this has been discussed and I thought it ended. But then again there are always new users.