Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hey all.... just wanna know what is the difference between an EK4 Chasis (Shell) to a EK9 Chasis (Shell). The reason y i would like to know this is because there is a guy in Melb selling a 1999 black civic type r that is entirely rebuilt with EK9 parts onto a EK4 Chasis (Shell)... this is the link at carpoint.. http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/marke...mp;chkRows=500
    Can anyone share their thoughts on this or whether they have physically checked out this car and how it is.... Cheers...

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    Yeh I've seen this car b4 - I can't believe this guy is actually advertising it as a CTR!! I mean who is he/she kidding ffs?!?!?! :evil:

One word for that: DICKHEAD.

Member Array
    Car:
    baron
    well I dont so much care about that, as much as i care about the fact that he sais, origonal recaros when they can't be if its a built up EK-4 and it has a 3" exhaust. my mates comos dont even have 3" exhaust, his supercharged v6 doesn't even have a 3" WTF. this guy really is a Dick head.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by SIKCVC
    well I dont so much care about that, as much as i care about the fact that he sais, origonal recaros when they can't be if its a built up EK-4 and it has a 3" exhaust. my mates comos dont even have 3" exhaust, his supercharged v6 doesn't even have a 3" WTF. this guy really is a Dick head.
    Perhaps he brought original CTR Recaros from Japan and he means 3" TIP? :roll:

Member Array
    have a test run on that EK9 .
    and then have a test run on any EK4 VTIR .

then let us know the result.

or if u treat me a cigarette, I will go to have a test run on that EK9 with you ..

then tell me the difference btw that EK9 and my EK4.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    well i have done pretty much the same but im proud to say i drive a EK4 VTiR

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by EKIV

or if u treat me a cigarette, I will go to have a test run on that EK9 with you ..

hey maybe i can come too?
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    EK9,
    how did you bring your car in ?

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

R u sure its an EK4 chasis used??? I thought it was a CXi shell :? . I didn't think it had a sunroof. . Anyway its still not a CTR :P

Quote Originally Posted by EK9
    Quote Originally Posted by EKIV

hey maybe i can come too?
    Can i ride shotgun Vinh?

EK9 brought it from someone who brought it in previously?
    フジタエンジニアリング

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    I know how EK9 got it in, but you have to be in Victoria to do it and I think the loophole is now gone - anyone confirm or deny?

It was such a nice loophole too
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX