Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jazz floor mats

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1

jazz floor mats

hey guys, do you think know if any other floor mats designed for other models such as Honda civic EK hatch, sedan etc will fit a jazz. THe reason why i'm asking is I want an after market set of floor mats so i can preserve my original jazz mats from getting totally owned lol. Thanks in advance guys.

Nick

not completly sure, but if just just after saving ur floor mats just buy some cheap ones off autobarn or supercheap, it'll be alot cheaper then buying honda ones
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    yeah i am buying after market ones. I'm looking on ebay and places and they advertise like aftermarket honda floor mats for civics, accords etc. But no jazz so thats why im asking.

okais.. yea i had to just shove my mats in, lol. they dont fit but i dont care, they do the job
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

The proper Jazz floor mats only fit the Jazz as they are perfectly contoured to the floor pan. The rear mat is 3 pieces that join together to completely cover the area under the rear seats and centre arch not just where feet go. The original mats also have excellent sound damning properties as good as doing some soundproofing. Carpet is plush, the backing thick and of course perfect colour matching.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    the jazz mats aren't expensive..
    i'm pretty sure they're about $100 for genuine ones.

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    y ? u buy them and u dun even want to use them??

if they worn out just get anotehr set...

they not that expensive

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    yeah i know its not much more to get genuine floor mats but I find the colour black very hard to keep clean. Like i'll clean the car and notvery long afterwards, it will look dirty again. I was planning to buy a different color of floor mats.
    Does the original jazz mats come in different colour choices?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 gli 325000ks
    just remember the genuine honda ones will ruin your carpet.

they ruined mine, so they replaced it.... now they have ruined the new carpet.... oh well.....

What do you mean it ruined the carpet??

The Jazz comes with a beige interior overseas so they make beige original mats as well. Don't think beige will look too good with a grey interior.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 gli 325000ks
    they have hundreds of nipples on the back of them to stop them from moving around, this causes the mats to frey up the carpet and ruin it.