Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    sorry, it does not resemble a maxima (jap: teana). Why does the Inspire look better than the oz model? they get better headlights and a classier grill.

just my 2 cents.

Went to see one in the metal at a dealership. Looks like shite from behind...I much prefer the previous shape.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06 Sat Nav
    Dito, this change is so American. Totally disgusting. There are some brilliant bold designs, but it makes you wonder who approves these changes. The 2002 mitsubishi magna was one of the worst changes.

Oh, the Maxima link was only in terms of the broad curving front grill in the jap version of the inspire. We don't have that grill here.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    OT: talking about maxima's, they should bring the US design here, quad tail pipes, hmmmmmm.

re the new rear end, if you took away that stupid boot mounted brake light, the design itself is a bit better.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 JDM Legend 'Exclusive'
    that rear end looks good.....on it's own...too bad it's attached to a horrible looking car - epscially the rear angled window. makes the rear look droopy, almost like the bluebirds of the early 90's.

but otherwise the nissan v6's are pretty damn fine.

Raz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06 Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by blk05gli
    OT: talking about maxima's, they should bring the US design here, quad tail pipes, hmmmmmm.

re the new rear end, if you took away that stupid boot mounted brake light, the design itself is a bit better.

Styling like that however in no way matches the setup of the Oz Maxima. At least by making the design look luxurious they can say that their drivers are looking for floaty comfort rather than an amazing drive. If the Oz Maxima got that sporty rear, it would be a complete mismatch of car and looks.

A bit like putting in V6 Accord setup in the Accord Euro, or the Type S?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Looks like a Commodore's rear. Even worse is the Odyssey's new rear!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    I saw one today and I must admit, it grows on you. Now I prefer it much more than the previous rear

The old style is so Cardigan-Camry lol..
    .© ♪

Member Array
    Car:
    96 JDM Legend 'Exclusive'
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    Even worse is the Odyssey's new rear!
    Really? How about mugen odyssey?

Raz