Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1994 Vtis

this may be a silly question..

does the sunroof tilt so when you open it, no rain comes in?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    sunroof doesnt tilt. it only slides back inside the roof.

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    I've got an after market sunroof that tilts hahaha yeah It looks hot when its tilts up. Farken hot! Then again i didnt even pay for the sunroof hahah. Meh
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 accord
    I've got a 94 vti-s accord... purchased about 1.5yrs ago for 9k.. i love it.. never regretted the buy... comes with all luxury options a car can have.. well most... leather interior, auto climate control, sunroof, electric adjustable driver seat.. cup holders lol.. etc.... since then ive done a h22a conversion + mods.... it was a smart buy in my case because one minute i can cruise with a pack in a 5 seater car and the next minute I can be chasing a type R on the road.

SMEAGLE, thats mad!!

how does your car compare against a type R integra with the engine transplant? is the accord a heavier car?

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by sabih
    the dealership wont change it bro

then i would go to another dealer. in the current market, dealers should be falling over themselves to sell you a car, the worst they should do is say theyre gonna charge you for it

i bought the car in the end

the abs light comes on after 40+ mins of driving.. i will book it into honda to have that checked plus get the automatic transmission serviced as its rough changing from 1st-2nd gear (jerks).

Member Array
    Car:
    94 accord
    yeh the accord is approx 220kg more heavier then the teg type r.... ahh the abs light is expensive to fix.. thats if they need to replace the abs unit.... try doing the diag test b4 u go into honda or just res-setting the abs...do a search in ozhonda and u will find what u need

what cars have you beaten with your h22a conversion?

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Wish i got my h22a conversion, does any body know how much is it with man gearbox, ecu and looms ?

currently im diriving on f22b 138 hp on the wheel, cai, full exhaust system and a vafc... no satisfied witht he performance ... need H22a
    Last edited by 040501912; 31-07-2006 at 12:52 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord VTI-S
    Last time my ABS light was on, it was becuase one of my brake light bulbs blew.

Replaced the bulb, ABS light off.

I get about 450kms before filling up. But then again, i only ever do city driving. Live in Pyrmont, work in north sydney

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy
    Last time my ABS light was on, it was becuase one of my brake light bulbs blew.
    Yeah it's the safety switch for accord, hapen to me coz i parallel my reverse and my brake light to get my euro tail light work

I need to plug out a cable near the gear box for dat :S
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts