Banned Array
    Car:
    2006 Honda Euro Luxury

Non-original Foglights for a 1998-1998 Accord.

Dear friends, hope you can help me out. I am thinking of installing some foglights to my accord but there seems to be 3 main issues I am encountering...

1) My original front kit (lip) does have a mounted area for foglights.

2) I do not know which foglights to go for - the round looking ones or the rectangler ones - which are better and more in fashion? A brand name would be good too please.

3) After I have chosen my desired foglights - where should I go to, to get them installed and how much roughly would it cost?

I live in Melbourne - so far I've gone to a place called Auto pro and have been quoted $60.00 for the foglights - they look alright, a bit small though and the mechanic said that he'll do his best to install them for me - somehow I don't feel confident he'll do a good job - plus labour, they've agreed upon $250.00.

Please help!

Kevin

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    erm, 1998-1998 accord? Do you have a V6-L or a Euro? Didnt you sell the Euro?

3. Any Auto-electrician can install them for you. Its not hard to install, so one hour labour sounds right (maybe ~$70).
    .© ♪

Banned Array
    Car:
    2006 Honda Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroDude
    erm, 1998-1998 accord? Do you have a V6-L or a Euro? Didnt you sell the Euro?

3. Any Auto-electrician can install them for you. Its not hard to install, so one hour labour sounds right (maybe ~$70).

Hi mate, yeah I sold the Euro...

That sounds right mate, but where or who? Do you have any suggestions?

A phone number would be great... thanks champ!

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Go to www.yellowpages.com.au and search for 'Auto Electrician' in your area.

eBay may have some decent foglights at a good price.
    .© ♪

Banned Array
    Car:
    2006 Honda Euro Luxury
    Go to www.yellowpages.com.au and search for 'Auto Electrician' in your area.

eBay may have some decent foglights at a good price.

Thanks bro, but I can do this... I was wondering for some personal recommendations! You know, someone you've tried and like.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Well its quite an easy job, I did my own and it only took me half an hour, which included a switch in the dash.

Any auto electrical shop will suffice, or do it yourself if you are game
    .© ♪

Banned Array
    Car:
    2006 Honda Euro Luxury
    Well its quite an easy job, I did my own and it only took me half an hour, which included a switch in the dash.

Any auto electrical shop will suffice, or do it yourself if you are game

bro, i am a self-confessed noobest noob!

man, if i did it myself.. you can kiss my car goodbye!

then can you help me?

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    If you are not confident in doing it yourself then yeah its better to get the pro's to do it.

I'm in Sydney so I can't recommend anyone in Melbourne
    .© ♪

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    um i would luv to be able to put some foggies on my ck accord do u have a diy to be able to do it...im game to give it a try

Banned Array
    Car:
    2006 Honda Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by amato2
    um i would luv to be able to put some foggies on my ck accord do u have a diy to be able to do it...im game to give it a try

Damn, you serious? Wow, I admire you for having a go... let me know how you go, in the mean time, if someone knows where to get them professionally done, please let me and everyone know!

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red FN2R
    i want some foggies and i can get some that will probly look half decent on my car im jus not really sure how to wire them up including a switch....all i need is a guide and i think i will be able to do it.....