Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by DomenEK
    Think a bit harder guys. America is their biggest market. If they ain't getting it, neither are we....
    That is very bad logic....... Honda Australia and Honda America are too different entities. For example, we had the Jazz for ages, but the US didn't get it until 2006!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    That is very bad logic....... Honda Australia and Honda America are too different entities. For example, we had the Jazz for ages, but the US didn't get it until 2006!
    That may be so, but the American market has a very big influence on Honda HQ. That and as I said in my previous post - it is known within the inner circles that Honda has already decided to cease production on the teg.

while im sad to hear the teg go (if in fact it actually does) it wil be good to see the civic type r on aussie shores...(once again if in fact it actually does.

maybe honda moving focus to the suv area..? seems where most of the other car manufacturers are moving too..

what will this mean for current teg owners..im supposing there is still plenty of replacment parts to last the current gen tegs ?
    TEAM YUM CHA DAILY

Quote Originally Posted by Krogoth
    so damn coooool, lol, u mite just 5h1t urself

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra *True* R
    It just wouldn't make sense for Honda to continue development on the Integra, then cut themselves out of the Canadian & US markets.

Basically, it's either all or nothing - and if that article is anything to go by it's suggests the latter.
    For Sale: Sold

Erm... Food for Thought, I saw in the mag that there won't be a new NSX but thats a mags claim, not sure on that. (As an Asider, The new Toyota Supra after testing in Nuringburg I think it was, the Supra project has been put on hold and possibly scrapped!) As for the Teg, that really sucks, first Prelude now Teg, is Honda really going to shift focus from Med FWD Coupes to Mini/Small FWD Cars and Med RWD Coupe? If they try something like the S2000 again, I really hope they do a much better job than when they first released it!
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

IMO, Honda's currently heading towards rest period before they will introduce new sports car. Take a look at Mazda. They have gone through the rest period for quite a few years and now, coming back in full force with mazda 6 mps, upcoming mazda 3 mps, rx8, NC mx5. Same goes to Nissan where they killed off pretty much all their sport cars and now, starting to come back.
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    from my observation, there seems to have been more focus on the luxury aspects of automobiles in recent years

Think Subaru Liberty, Mazda 6, Nissan Murano, Honda Euros, JEtta etc etc and how more and more cars are more 'luxurious' than sporty

Quite possibly following baby boomers

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    It's just a cycle. Hot hatches are making a return now after a few years in hiatus.

SUV/4WD vehicles will go out of favour when petrol prices continue to rise rapidly.

I hope they dont kill of Integra, its a good car. Perlude on the other hand, is not as nice. Europe does not have tegs too.... they only got Civic Type R.

Did TopGear ever did a review on Integra?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    It HAS been killed of, there are only 3 new type s's left in aus and a few luxuries around.

I sold the last black type S yesterday.

but look out for a turbo performance euro.....or u never know maybe a turbo sports CRV......lol u never know what might be round the corner.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    06' DC5 & 04' CR-V SP
    omg, i just ordered a brand new black dc5 last week at honda eastwood! and it still on a boat to aus, this is madness!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    06' DC5 & 04' CR-V SP
    but mine is a luxury with full options