Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG+K20A2 = 12.79sec
    thats a good effort for 1st timer... ur 60ft was pretty gud man..surely u will hit better time

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTi-R 98'
    Quote Originally Posted by macoman69
    No offence Fly-vti but i think your full of crap
    unless you have the slips to prove it (or maybe your car is a type r in disguise)

ONE600 - Maybe if you where driving my car i would have got a kick ass time

lol, no not really dude. i do have the slips to proove it.. you just got to know what your doing.. ive been on the drag slip many many times.. so im used to it.. most people loose most of the time on the launch.. i launch on 5-6000rpm... its just practise...

but for your 1st time its good.
    Last edited by fly_vti; 16-07-2006 at 02:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG hatch VTI
    Quite good for a first time, espicially in a FWD car on a track as sticky as Willowbank

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    unless you have the slips to prove it (or maybe your car is a type r in disguise)
    ahahh.. it was proabably done at WSID.. its a very very very fast strip..

I know people who did like 15.8 on the old EC strip.. then at WSID they started to get like 15:1 with nothing different in terms of technique or setup..

there is a stock ek4 (on this forum.. not sure if i should name him?)with just axel back that got 14.9 at WSID...

And there is a stock white ITr on this forum.. 14.3 on like falkens... all on WSID...

its hard to compare your times to it
    Last edited by BlitZ; 16-07-2006 at 10:02 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    i think the times are all quite legit. There's probably a lot of information people are leaving out. eg was the fly_vti's car stripped, tires, how good he drives etc...

I'm running a unopened b16a SiR (I/H/E) in my EK and i get 14.6 consistantly. And i'm pretty sure I can get better with more pratice. Also know someone else that gets low 15's in there car, but under a different driver gets 14.6 as well. So it does make a big difference.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Just as long you had fun.. all matters... end of the day we all out there to have a go.. and more practise will get ya a better time, so you better be out there next time im out :P ahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    For Sure, Jase.
    You better watch out otherwise i might have to beat you again :P
    hahahaha

oh.. i'l have a suprise for you .. for sure ..
    cya around

Practice is the key.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    congrats, good for first time dude! it's all about practice!

Quote Originally Posted by BlitZ
    ahahh.. it was proabably done at WSID.. its a very very very fast strip..

there is a stock ek4 (on this forum.. not sure if i should name him?)with just axel back that got 14.9 at WSID...
    I disagree dan! cos on that same day, you have ek4's and em1's running 15.6 etc. My car was setup ideal to the conditions with sussy and tyres, and I improved every run from 15.3, 15.1, 14.9, and driver makes a big diff, so I dont think the strip is considered to be a 'fast' strip by any means.. pretty standard, dont know the different altitudes etc of WSID compared to willlowbank but same shit imo

Member Array
    Car:
    Twisted
    No offence Fly-vti but i think your full of crap

ONE600 - Maybe if you where driving my car i would have got a kick ass time
    Watched him on that run .. It isnt that hard to go that fast in a dc2 though.. i ran a 14.8 with stock airbox/filter with only a type R exhaust and X-force 4-2-1.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    edit..
    Last edited by zco; 22-09-2006 at 02:28 AM.