Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: rev limit????

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra
    i think he is right but....

i dont see any dyno sheets coming of this engine....

i would be putting it up straight away being proud!!

Quote Originally Posted by ewendc2r

All I say is it is a waste of time putting figures up that are ridiculously high with being able to back it up, because there will always be people that will doubt it unless proof is provided (and when it is, I will applaud the effort, don't get me wrong).

/end rant

You ever considered the guy doesn't care about your approval or applause?

Way to dig up an old thread buddy.. Ever consider people didn't want to have to click to read an addition to a thread that was useless?

I have shut my mouth over this waiting for proof, and will continue to do so. No more posts from me in this thread. Close please.

Member Array
    Car:
    Land Barge
    Forums are made for arguements anyway.
    Thanks to ewendc2r some of us may have learnt something about making power in small displacement, high reving motors. I think his point is, it's never easy making power with these things.
    ProECU just seems to be picking at ewendc2r post but not explaining on technical terms. We all like to learn from someone who has had first hand experience on how to build 150kwatw B18c. Saying
    ewen....you're a fool.

I know it hard, but stop talking shit.
    isn't gonna help anyone.
    Gaining big power from these motors is no easy task, let alone a cheap one. Though 50hp in a turbo car is the different betwee 8psi and 14psi of boost on a stock turbo. 50HP on a 1.8 N/A motor can be $2000-$3000. (Power @ the wheels)
    You all throw hate at the one that's sceptical but till this day, there is still no proof. DUN DUN DUNNN!!!

s 2 0 0 0 .. Array
    Car:
    JDM70Y
    Quote Originally Posted by nigs
    Forums are made for arguements anyway.
    Thanks to ewendc2r some of us may have learnt something about making power in small displacement, high reving motors. I think his point is, it's never easy making power with these things.
    ProECU just seems to be picking at ewendc2r post but not explaining on technical terms. We all like to learn from someone who has had first hand experience on how to build 150kwatw B18c. Saying isn't gonna help anyone.
    Gaining big power from these motors is no easy task, let alone a cheap one. Though 50hp in a turbo car is the different betwee 8psi and 14psi of boost on a stock turbo. 50HP on a 1.8 N/A motor can be $2000-$3000. (Power @ the wheels)
    You all throw hate at the one that's sceptical but till this day, there is still no proof. DUN DUN DUNNN!!!

this is so true... DUN DUN DUNNNN...
    +kyobi imaging / Shooting star

1 3 5
    ├┼┼┐
    2 4 6 R

Quote Originally Posted by nigs
    50HP on a 1.8 N/A motor can be $2000-$3000. (Power @ the wheels)
    and the rest ($$)

EDIT: In fairness to you, I guess it depends 'which' 50hp you are trying to get hahah.. As in, the first 50hp or the second 50hp lol

And remember kids .. drive safe :P
    Last edited by ewendc2r; 22-07-2006 at 02:16 PM.