Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVTi-S&AccordEuroSport

Thumbs up Best Tyre You Had

These ToYo T1R are amazing… (for its price) after these few weeks of rain in Sydney got to tested a few times and they grip so dame good… I use to be a Yokohama fan … I think it can top with the ADVAN range with ½ the cost….

They where the best I ever had… (on Jazz) !!!
    Last edited by LSD GD3; 17-08-2007 at 11:34 PM.

Member Array
    are they the best street tyre u ever had?
    have u tried semi slicks?
    toyo R888 or R881s? in the dry that is..
    ive had falken azenis RT215 in the rain and they held up surprisingly good

Member Array
    Car:
    93 integra vtir
    the pirelli P6000 are the best ive had, they grip so well, even in the wet, i havent had a problem with them yet

i had them on my ta22 and now ive got them on my integra, cant go past them

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I had Pirelli P5000's in '01 and they were the best I've had. When they wore out I got the P6000's (as 5000 not made any more) and they weren't as good + wore out heaps quicker.

why is there a new thread when there is a tyre recommendation thread? st tyres fm901's the best I've had....semis - only tried A032R's but they are great.
    blah blah blah

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Because this is best tyre you've ever had. Some of the posts will be about tyres that aren't available anymore (like mine about P5000's)

Member Array
    Car:
    96 EJ8 Civic Coupe
    Just got Michelin Pilot Preceda...best tyre i ever used in wet and dry, and also surprisingly quiet cruiser. Held up good at Wakefield!!

Yokahama DNA GP, great street tyre. Grips well in the dry and decent in the wet. But nothing compared to Falken RT215.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTi-R 98'
    ive had Toyo r888's for daily street use.. very good tryes.. but they dont last long on normal road usage.

other than that they gripped so well i could drive like im on wakefield in a school zone and have absolute 100% grip.

guys, could u please put rough prices up aswell. Just so we know how gd they are for their price. I'm sure some are better than others but cost 10 X as much.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2itr
    guys, could u please put rough prices up aswell. Just so we know how gd they are for their price. I'm sure some are better than others but cost 10 X as much.
    Price is really irrelevant here. It completely changes depending on the size, width etc. Please just focus on 'what is the best tyre'.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkymonkey
    why is there a new thread when there is a tyre recommendation thread?
    Slightly different idea .

I ran a set of fm901's before they were replaced and they were an exceptional tyre. Currently on a set of Yoko's that arnt to bad, but the fm901's were much better.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdster
    Price is really irrelevant here. It completely changes depending on the size, width etc. Please just focus on 'what is the best tyre'.

Slightly different idea .

I ran a set of fm901's before they were replaced and they were an exceptional tyre. Currently on a set of Yoko's that arnt to bad, but the fm901's were much better.
    agree !!!!!!!!!!!

i used to run FM901 b4 they stop production... i love them ...

they were one of the best st tyres i ever used... well in the price range anywya