Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disco Potato

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    there are plenty of quality ram horn manifolds available for a lot less than the price of a full race manifold

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    would you mind spoon feeding us, and posting some links to ones you think work well??

I think Waggy might be interested, as well as me.

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    www.phoenixturbo.com sells the peakboost manifolds... check out the "ftw ramhorn" manifold at $599

www.spoolinperformance.com sells a large variety of different manifold styles. Everything from logs to a ramhorn manifold at $650

http://www.rld-fab.com/ sells a ramhorn at $635... can't say I've ever heard anything about them... looks to be decent quality though

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra Type R
    HKS definitly make one for the B series...i was goign to buy one for $200USD

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    they're horrible quality unfortuantely... I know a guy in the uk that bought one, and it doesn't even fit the block well... holes have to be elongated, there isn't clearance for the oil dip stick, etc. He's ending up getting rid of it just because it was so difficult to try to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by saxman
    http://www.rld-fab.com/ sells a ramhorn at $635... can't say I've ever heard anything about them... looks to be decent quality though
    RLD ramhorn manifold rocks....i have one of those and would recommend them. The guy is very helpful aswell and keeps his promises for his timeframe, unlike some of the others.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    they're horrible quality unfortuantely... I know a guy in the uk that bought one, and it doesn't even fit the block well... holes have to be elongated, there isn't clearance for the oil dip stick, etc. He's ending up getting rid of it just because it was so difficult to try to make it work.
    I thought that the product quality of HKS was really good???

How can that be so? You would think that a company like HKS that sells multinationally must have some good turbo manifolds. It's their bread an butter.

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    don't know, just relaying the experience a good friend has had with their manifolds.

SSautochrome sells multinationally, and probably WAY more turbo stuff for hondas than hks does, and their quality is absolute shit... unfortunately selling a lot of products doesn't mean it's a good product.

I was looking at an A/C Compatible ram horn at LSD motorsports - $900US delivered to my door. That's a pretty good price I reckon...

Anyone heard anything about them? They have a lifetime guarantee and people all over Honda-Tech are using them. Stainless steel and TIG Welded... look very nice!
    Last edited by Waggy; 07-08-2006 at 08:09 AM.

These are the ones I'm crappin' on about:

https://www163.safesecureweb.com/lsd...olds.aspx?c=br

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    don't know, just relaying the experience a good friend has had with their manifolds.

SSautochrome sells multinationally, and probably WAY more turbo stuff for hondas than hks does, and their quality is absolute shit... unfortunately selling a lot of products doesn't mean it's a good product.
    yeah but, you are comparing cheap $hit SS AutoChrome to HKS, that certainly isnt cheap.

YOu pay less for a turbo kit from SS AutoChrome than a Turbo from HKS - granted, HKS doesnt make their turbos. but you know what I mean.

And any feedback about the LSD manifolds?

^You looking to turbo your DC2 mate? If you do we should meet halfway on the East Coast and do a photoshoot lol

H-T seems to have a lot of good feedback on the LSD manifolds - however if one of the Americans on here could shed a bit of light it would be appreciated.