Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Not sure about the accords, but the vti-r coupes were made in the USA (ppl doubt the build quality) and only release b/w around 1999-2000.

You pay a lot more for a coupe than a hatch here in Oz.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

The coupe, definitely

Loads more sex appeal than the hatch. Having said that, the hatch can look hot as especially with a nice bodykit and rims.

Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ
    well i think my lil purple one dont look to bad for a girlz car.. theres a pic in my profile i think?

it has the interior the other guys were talking about - black with red/purple patterns in the seats.

but if you want a really sexy coupe, get an intergra :lol:

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Civic EG5 with JDM B16
    Quote Originally Posted by [[d a n n y
    ]]
    but hatch due to the weight difference if u wanna go faster
    THANKYOU..

if you want to RICE - get the Coupe - Great for Audio and Bodykits.
    if you want to RACE - get the Hatchy - Great for Track and Strip.

HB is lighter than coupe and also has a shorter wheelbase.

whoever said that the VTiR HB looks like any CXi is a moron.. there are as many GLi and VTi coupes than VTi-R coupes.. probably MORE !!

having said that.. IMO the coupe is a very beutiful car, but you might as well get an integra VTiR for the same price..

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEChnique
    .. there are as many GLi and VTi coupes than VTi-R coupes.. probably MORE !!
    Vti-R coupes were only realease here for a few years. Not as long as th Gli and Vti coupes. Hence I'd say the vti-r coupes are rarer than the other coupes. Not to mention hatchbacks.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

yes the hatch is lighter, also the hatch has the shorter wheel base too ibelieve, therefore all this adds to a a much better handler.
    the coupe is alot rarer and is dead sexy though....

whats the specs like hp... etc etc on a normal VTi-R HB?

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    ou really need to read the civic model info sticky...

Civic Vti-R
    Released: 1995-2000
    Engine: 1.6L DOHC VTEC 16 valve 118kW
    Weight:
    Brakes: 4 wheel Anti Lockdisk brakes (ABS).
    Features: Power windows,Mirrors, sunroof (not on coupe) and Central locking.
    Models: 3 Door Hatch or 2 door coupe.

As stated it depends on wot u want the car for. The hatch has better race potential, but the coupe will be the better head turner. There was one on the cruise and it was a real stunner. I think it belonged to Civic Si.

yeh i just want... a VTi-R HB.... and tune it out 2 RACE

My input is that the hatch is the faster of the two (as some already mentioned) and i think it rarer than the coupe. Definately a better race car and you make it look like a CTR no worries :lol: . The coupe on the other hand a nicer looking car and has more space etc. There are loads of this model in the States.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream`R
    As stated it depends on wot u want the car for. The hatch has better race potential, but the coupe will be the better head turner. There was one on the cruise and it was a real stunner. I think it belonged to Civic Si.
    yeap belongs to Civic Si, he's car reall turns some heads with those chromies