Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    4thGen Civic GL
    Quote Originally Posted by skoota
    Sorry to stray from the topic, but don't EM1's come stock with sunroof???
    ahhh no. guess that is why Anthony38 is asking.

Prestige Sunroofs in Wetherill Park are also a qualified installer of Webasto/Hollandia sunroofs.

Friend had one done in his MR2. [before anyone starts asking, he's got a fixed roof GT] And they are excellent, he has the Hollandia 300M & $$ was somewhere between $1300-$1600. Although each application is different i guess, so you're best to enquire.

check them out by clicking here and go to installers for your nearest qualified installer.

you can pay me half of what of what the cheapest guy is charing and i'll put a hole in your roof too

imo, sunroofs are great if you have them, but you won't miss it if you don't have one. $2k is too much to justify on a civic. ie. 1/9 of total value you'll never see again.

um.. when I got my sunroof installed for 1800$ Im pretty sure they didnt put any re-inforcing in and I never had any problems for about 7 years now

Banned Array
    anyone knowhow much it cost to chop a hole on the roof and make a lid that can be clipped on and off?
    ehhe

I think its like only a few hundred bucks or something.

Member Array
    Car:
    was a honda
    Quote Originally Posted by DR HONDA
    Southern sunroofs at hurstville do a professional fitment and are the sole importers of holandia sunroofs which are standard fitment to most falcons and commodores.

Regards,

Dr Honda.

I'm the first and proud owner of my em1 2000 Civic Vtir coupe and before I drove it out of the dealership I had the holandia sunroof fitted which was what they recommended. it has multiple tilt adjustment and multiple open positions. great sunroof.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe
    go hollandia i have one in my coupe and no problems at all looks factory...no leaks nothing...they had a stand at sas this year right near the entrance...depending on wether you want one that slides over the top of the car or inside the roof cavity the price differs by about 600 bucks...

Quote Originally Posted by ian
    Quote Originally Posted by DR HONDA
    Southern sunroofs at hurstville do a professional fitment and are the sole importers of holandia sunroofs which are standard fitment to most falcons and commodores.

Regards,

Dr Honda.

I'm the first and proud owner of my em1 2000 Civic Vtir coupe and before I drove it out of the dealership I had the holandia sunroof fitted which was what they recommended. it has multiple tilt adjustment and multiple open positions. great sunroof.

How much did you pay for your sunroof?

thanks

If its the Hollandia with the sunvisor it will have costed Ian about $1700

Newcomer Array
    where about hurstville its it in... anyone got a address for it ? plz pm me !! i wanna to get one done

Member Array
    Car:
    RustBox
    yeh can anyone give me the contact number for southern sunroofs?

and whereabouts in hurstville is it?
    ٩( ͡๏̯͡๏)۶ www.crxaustralia.com ಠ_ಠ

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    anyone know if its possible to get the the popup-style sunroofs like the 180s have .. non electric (i dont think its even glass) sunroof? A very cheaper alternative?

Are these available and if so at a much cheaper price? I wouldn't mind saving for one of them as summer is soon approchin =)