Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord V6-L
    Saw two of them on the roads yesterday. I think they were being roadtested by some journalists. Looks nice, but my initial thought was that it looked small?!? Probably just me but it looks kinda between an Accord Euro and a V6 size wise. Compare it to a Lexus GS and the GS looks massive. These looked only mid sized.

I'm amazed that Honda managed to keep the price to $80K, looks like they're after volume rather than profit margin. The AWD comes standard yes?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    yes its SH-AWD and standard 217kws

all the hardware is in the car for sat nav, the software is still being developed, honda was going to stall the legend again but with so much interest from public we got it in sept this year with no sat nav!

Drove it today and what a great car to drive, the size is around the V6 size but with a lil more interior room, tha cabin is just fantastic, it has everything from rear blinds in the back 3 windows, to 10 speaker bose stereo to heaps pf other cool features.

we did a road trip and then driving practice around sandown! all i can say is the SH AWD system is the stuff! its fantastic goin round a 90 degree turn in the wet and flooring it and feeling in complete controll. i have so much more to say about this car bt im at work and dont have time lol....
    the front and rear torque distribution is just amazing also!

Ill try and remember more about the car but i have to go and do more work

James
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    lol exactly what i said about the sat nav....yet you seem to think you guys will have it?
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    lol we will have it, but not the honda one, its not hard to chuck an after market sat nav on the screen!

so when r we going to be seeing it at our local dealers showrooms and when r they up for sale?
    Vtec lawnmower?

Member Array
    Car:
    gogomobile
    I doubt there will be many takers at 80K, but i guess we will see

Member Array
    Car:
    CRV Sport '05+Jazz GD3 04
    I'd be more curious as to what software will be run on the sat nav.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    in dealerships in sept.....

it will be interesting to see where this car will sit in the market.....honda say it compares with the lexus GS300 i think it is, and the BMW 3 series like 320
    but we think its close to the 5 series bmw...

i dont know the body kinda the same size as the V6 accord.....
    its a great car but i think its missing sumthing.....(lol not sat nav)
    everyone will have their own opinion ill look forward to hearing them when they see and drive the car

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    so will the Sat Nav be a free upgrade for early buyers?

I think the car looks a little bland. Doesnt stand out on the road enough. The Euro has more road presence than the Legend. Dont get me wrong, it looks fine but just doesnt have that X Factor that a car worth over $75k should.
    Last edited by bigdongers; 14-08-2006 at 12:31 AM.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    have you seen it in person dongers? it looks better in person imho

while i havent driven it myself (only coz i lost my licence) i have been for a ride in it and i think it's a fantastic car compared to the competitors out there. EVERY SINGLE PERSON i have spoken to that were at the honda drive days at sandown racetrack said the handling with the sh-awd is amazing and the vehicle has really good power delivery
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3 honda jazz VTIS
    I work for Honda in western Australia. we will be getting new Legend 1 week September and it will be $83,000 drive-away. (in W.A) stamp duty are higher in W.A any enquries call 0421030398 or email me at jchenhondasales@hotmail.com

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx]
    have you seen it in person dongers? it looks better in person imho

while i havent driven it myself (only coz i lost my licence) i have been for a ride in it and i think it's a fantastic car compared to the competitors out there. EVERY SINGLE PERSON i have spoken to that were at the honda drive days at sandown racetrack said the handling with the sh-awd is amazing and the vehicle has really good power delivery
    Like Aarong mentioned - it didnt do so well on 5th Gear. On the track it was many seconds slower than the BMW and Audi despite having more power.