Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Isn't your car fast enough Danny? It's abit of a beast considering the condition of the mods etc. Are the new rear discs/tyres/handling mods on yet?

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    Isn't your car fast enough Danny? It's abit of a beast considering the condition of the mods etc. Are the new rear discs/tyres/handling mods on yet?
    haha jon ur here to blaze me again..lolz

well if u have a look more closely at the pics from the cruises u can see that i have already got rear brakes all installed.

and for everythign else..the car is already set..

so..next time...research into things abit and post what u want to say.
    and .can u plz stay on the topic i really want to know..i really dont have to listen to this.off topic shit..

so if u dont know then dont post back on this thread
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Snap Happy! Array
    Car:
    ER34
    Quote Originally Posted by [[d a n n y
    ]]
    so..next time...research into things abit and post what u want to say
    :twisted: maybe you should've researched a bit more before posting this thread then?
    ClubITR.com.au

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    Quote Originally Posted by fueltank
    ]]
    :twisted: maybe you should've researched a bit more before posting this thread then?
    yes i did ...but i couldnt find anything about.chip and camgears only. power gain.

but cams and chip alone yes i did..

and i wanted to ask what would say for this mod
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Snap Happy! Array
    Car:
    ER34
    ]]
    ]]
    yes i did ...but i couldnt find anything about.chip and camgears only. power gain.

if you're getting a GTR, then I wouldn't spend anymore money on the civic.

better off saving the money for the GTR.

If you're keeping both & GTR is daily driver, then I reckon save up for hondata.
    If you can't see the value in that, then get a piggyback better than a unichip.
    ClubITR.com.au

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    ]]
    ]]

if you're getting a GTR, then I wouldn't spend anymore money on the civic.

better off saving the money for the GTR.

If you're keeping both & GTR is daily driver, then I reckon save up for hondata.
    If you can't see the value in that, then get a piggyback better than a unichip.
    yeap

i know that i have scrapped the idea...gonna wait for GTR...

but as it is it's just a question
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    ]]

well if u have a look more closely at the pics from the cruises u can see that i have already got rear brakes all installed.

and .can u plz stay on the topic i really want to know..i really dont have to listen to this.off topic shit..

Buddy I'm not here to "blaze" you again... the only thing I'd blaze is green, and you're yellow... :P
    I haven't had a chance to peruse the cruise pics so carefully to notice that you've had the rear discs converted. If that's the case then more (stopping) power to ya...thats great! I was merely concerned for your (and others) safety regarding such a hektik beast of an EG with all power but nothing else. It warms my heart to know she is back in tiptop condition ready to rip ITRs
    As to me researching my "shit", I have researched. And over the course of 6ish months I've found you to love cutting corners, not heed advice from experts and care only about power and SPoon stickers. Hence my innocent question about the brakes etc. I really don't think my comment was off topic in the least.

Jon

Snap Happy! Array
    Car:
    ER34
    LOL @ spoon stickers...instant powa!
    ClubITR.com.au

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    ]]

Buddy I'm not here to "blaze" you again... the only thing I'd blaze is green, and you're yellow... :P
    I haven't had a chance to peruse the cruise pics so carefully to notice that you've had the rear discs converted. If that's the case then more (stopping) power to ya...thats great! I was merely concerned for your (and others) safety regarding such a hektik beast of an EG with all power but nothing else. It warms my heart to know she is back in tiptop condition ready to rip ITRs
    As to me researching my "shit", I have researched. And over the course of 6ish months I've found you to love cutting corners, not heed advice from experts and care only about power and SPoon stickers. Hence my innocent question about the brakes etc. I really don't think my comment was off topic in the least.

Jon
    ahaha ..fair point
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4

Btw, what sort of rear discs did you end up using? EG6/5 ones? Did you DIY conversion, or if not, how much did it cost for the labour?
    What else did u "fix up" besides the rear brakes and the new sussy? Any new handling/sussy mods? Swaybar, braided lines etc etc? Oohh "master brake cylinder" la?

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    well i've got EK4 rear brakes and EK4 master cylinder...

which is bigger than the EG6 1

yeap and i'm just gonna have stock sway bar..lolz
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    If your thinking of upgrading internals in the future (especially increasing the cr) I would recomend saving up and getting Hondata.
    your obd1 correct? I cant coment on unichip but one thing i can tell you is that I put down 105w/kw stock head, exhaust, intake, cat :thumbsdown: no p/s or a/c. hondata s200 (b18c2)

If I was sticking to an I/H/HFC/E setup I would use VAFC only because of the bling :thumbsdown: