Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    This is going off topic. Tsukuba..... V8 Supercars.... those are the key words!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    Yeah spetz, thats the last of the holden V8s (5.0L)., i doubt anything other than a fairly modified car would be taking on the later 5.7s or the new 6.0.

Plus, what was with comparing the V8s to the JGTCs, it's like comparing an F1 car to a formula ford in terms of aero packages! I doubt that a JGTC would be much faster than a V8 if the V8s were granted the same sort of aero freedom, and that would come into it a bit at Tsukuba i would think, coz of the long straight into a long sweeping final corner.

Like people have said though, Tsukuba is really not suited to the big heavy V8s, too tight and twisty.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondavirgin
    Like people have said though, Tsukuba is really not suited to the big heavy V8s, too tight and twisty.
    Yup, it's even too tight for JGTC cars. ARTA's 2002 NSX does 57 seconds in the wet, while a Jun B18C EG civic does 62 seconds. 500hp vs 220-240hp...... and weights are similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondavirgin
    Yeah spetz, thats the last of the holden V8s (5.0L)., i doubt anything other than a fairly modified car would be taking on the later 5.7s or the new 6.0.
    Actually my friends 2L with some mods was dead even with a 5.7L caprice (the ones with the TVs)
    He had 3 passangers though, friend just had me in the car

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9 Clone, E46 M3
    nah I rip most late model v8s with ease, and my mod list is quite simple, just a slightly upped final drive and a light flywheel really.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Thread is going towards street racing.
    Closed.