Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Schumacher Retires, Kimi Announced

Im f*cking devistated

Michael Schumacher fan from yesterday, today and forever..you will be missed, thank you for the impact you have had on me as a person i will be forever grateful you have inspired me to dream and been a great idol to me for most of my life, thank you for reviving the Ferrari name, thank you for giving us 100% of your heart 100% of the time. Thank you for allowing us to witness the greatest motor racer god's green earth has ever seen, thank you for bringing so much joy to us tifosi and thank you for blessing me with the oportunity to see you race in person..and most importantly thank you for allowing me to share 2 victories with you in person.

Michael Schumacher - The Greatest Motor Racer of all time...FORZA SCHUMACHER

yah... i thought he'd do opposite n race on!! BUT ne1 hear rumours abt him buying out his own team for next season? possibly that new team replacing Mf1 under the VW/AUDI (german) flag? rumours only though.. but nevertheless interesting!
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarista
    Michael Schumacher - The Greatest Motor Racer of all time...FORZA SCHUMACHER
    Big Call mate.

I assume you're saying that because you're of italian heritage.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    to me he was the only true champion of F1. no one will be able to do what he has done. his never-say-die attitude will be sorely missed

I'm glad I went to his final Melbourne GP this year.
    What a champion he is, I hope he wins the title this year.

ProECU - Its not a big call, he built a successful team around him for him to win titles. Thats what champions do (example Sebastan Loeb in WRC now)
    Do not turn this thread into Schumacher V Senna (If you want that debate please start a new thread)

We should all feel blessed we watched him do what he does best and for the very first time he looked directly into the camera during his press interview and talked.

Schumacher now is a TRUE LEGEND!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProECU
    Big Call mate.

I assume you're saying that because you're of italian heritage.
    No, not at all.

Its not a big call at all, the guy is a 7 time world champion..he is the greatest.

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    yes its a big impact that he is leaving
    alonso didnt want him to leave also.
    as you hear from the commentators, one of em said
    Alonso didnt want him to go, because he enjoyed racing with him.

goodluck to m schuey in the future.
    i have been watching him since i was a little boy back in primary school. talking about you with my teachers back then!! ahaha yeah...have a laugh but yeah. his a true champion!! now a legend in motorsport.
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Michael has brought F1 to where it is today - for better or for worse.

He is an amazing driver. Even though im a huge Honda F1 Racing supporter, i will miss him. Sundays wont be the same without him.

All the best MS

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    Some sad sad news. One of the greats in motoring sport will definitely be missed by many.
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCTR Coopz!
    yah... i thought he'd do opposite n race on!! BUT ne1 hear rumours abt him buying out his own team for next season? possibly that new team replacing Mf1 under the VW/AUDI (german) flag? rumours only though.. but nevertheless interesting!
    That rumor has been around since about 2001 I think it was.
    Schumacher claims absolute no truth in that.
    I would love to see VW/AUDI team in F1, but not under Schumacher

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    What I think will be interesting over the next few years is who will fill the void and whether it will become very onesided (like a few years ago). Is Alonso going to steal the show and who is going to be a rival?
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

If you go here:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/5327572.stm

You can see Schumacher's career in photo's with a few sentences of what is happening and what happened that year.
    Its not in great detail, but still good.