Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dazz Euro

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux

Dazz Euro

Hey, dont know if anyone has posted this before, but i had to share. Looks a little ricey, but the engine and interior work is pure JDM.

http://www.jtuned.com/content/templa...d=296&zoneid=1

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro 6mt
    haha yer its olld stuff =D but nice car nonetheless

Team YCD Geek Array
    Car:
    K24A Dim Sum Trolley
    Yep thats pretty old and I still don't like it, too much rice.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    yeh, i just rediscovered it in my bookmarks. I thought the engine stuff was impressive. I like what he did with the ash tray and the CD hole too.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    What JDM interior? That's USDM. I don't see anything JDM there.

Who the hell cares about the looks. Doesn't anyone notice the TURBO!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_7g
    yeh, i just rediscovered it in my bookmarks. I thought the engine stuff was impressive. I like what he did with the ash tray and the CD hole too.
    USDM doesn't have an ashtray. They have 2 compartments instead of the single compartment + ashtray (base Euro) or 2 compartments (one for DVD) + ashtray (lux Euro).

All he did was put in gauges and switches with CF inserts into the stock interior. That's not impressive.

Here's the stock tsx interior:

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    The interior mods are JDM aren't they (seats, guages, turbo timer), i know the acura stuff is american. I just liked to see good use of the CD holder and stuff. It thought the install looked nice and stock

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Looks like a normal TSX with gauges in the CD compartment and the A pillar to me.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    The whole car reeks of USDM. Style, tuning, concept, the whole lot. How many turbo Honda's are there in Japan?? How many turbo Honda's are there in the US?? I can answer the latter by saying "too many". Seriously, they wack turbo's and NOS in anything they can find rather than sticking with NA tuning like many Jap tuning factories do.

Don't like the car at all. I rather the Phase Accord Euro-R (modded + K20A engine from the Type-R). N/A tune for Honda's FTW

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    I thought most of the work looked cool. Whats wrong with a turbo. I know the spirit of honda is NA, but whats wrong with turbo's.

At the time it was made i'm sure there weren't many turbo TSX's around. It would take a lot of time and engineering to turbo the K24, so i think it deserves some recognition.

I may have been mistaken in my labelling of it as JDM. But I just consider JDM as modding a car in an efficient and neat way. Thats why I said the exterior was ricey, but the engine and interior work looked like it could have been done in Japan (as there was nothing over top).

Also, it would take lot more money to obtain the power of a turbo K24 in NA tune, so it makes sense in terms of efficiency. Personally, I wouldn't force induction on my K24 because i love the howl of a tuned NA engine. That said, i'm not gonna bag out the job that they did on that car just because its from the US (I will bag out the exterior though, its pretty silly lookin).

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_7g
    I thought most of the work looked cool. Whats wrong with a turbo. I know the spirit of honda is NA, but whats wrong with turbo's.

At the time it was made i'm sure there weren't many turbo TSX's around. It would take a lot of time and engineering to turbo the K24, so i think it deserves some recognition.

I may have been mistaken in my labelling of it as JDM. But I just consider JDM as modding a car in an efficient and neat way. Thats why I said the exterior was ricey, but the engine and interior work looked like it could have been done in Japan (as there was nothing over top).

Also, it would take lot more money to obtain the power of a turbo K24 in NA tune, so it makes sense in terms of efficiency. Personally, I wouldn't force induction on my K24 because i love the howl of a tuned NA engine. That said, i'm not gonna bag out the job that they did on that car just because its from the US (I will bag out the exterior though, its pretty silly lookin).
    i think u gotta update your definition of JDM. LOL. Cuz there are JDM which are very over the top and then theres ur conservative ones. But meh...these words mean next to nothing these days as it has been over used and pple misuse the term and really, in the end, who gives a shit?

In terms of obtaining the power of the turbo K24 in NA tune, i would say its almost impossible to get the same amt of power and torque that a turbo puts out from NA mods. Theres only so much NA mods u can do compared to forced induction. theres more options available with forced (thats how i see it)
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The turbo on the k24a is good. I wonder what engine management it uses.

If you go to Japan, they are all going towards rice instead of clean JDM.