Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    my opinion is to get the GSI, cause it is in your price range... save up for a while and then do a turbo conversion! this way you should put out more power then even the Integra Type R.

Ive got i 95 GSI that puts out 93kw atw with custom SRI with a K/n and 4-2-1 headers +2 1/4 catback (still using stock cat). it runs dead level with one of those new 2.5ltr lancers so i'm happy with that (though i was driving it as hard as i could). But i'm thinking of selling it and getting a 96-99 vtir, more potential. The Gsi is as fast as its gonna get without spending big bucks.

So if you dont wanna get to crazy then Gsi will do fine and you get can one reletivley cheap.
    Last edited by redinteg; 24-09-2006 at 01:15 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by CIVIC-R
    my opinion is to get the GSI, cause it is in your price range... save up for a while and then do a turbo conversion! this way you should put out more power then even the Integra Type R.
    why dont ya just buy my gsi turbo cos its around ya price range anyway and yes it s#$%s over Type R's anyday. Its more a comparasin to gtr's when talkin power and its still fuel economical. Plus i need that cash thats y im sellin it so cheap

Member Array
    Car:
    DCtwo SiR-G+EJeight+EGsix
    in my opinion n other members' opinions, we all sticking on vtir, cos they are really hugh different, but beta have a test drive both, u will understand, such as olda said, "Just take both for a test drive and u'll find out".

save money right now if u have limited budget to get a vtir. unless u wanna get GSi/VTEC (= LS/VTEC) convsersion, but i dun suggest u go that way........exp labour and etc

p.s. late facelift model integra doesnt come with sunroof unless vtir.

Haha, this thread was started in 2004 and FANATK, the thread started seems to have a DC5R now!

Oh, and I love my DC4 =D
    Team Lonely Pilot #028

BUY MY INTEGRA NOW!!: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...hlight=blubber

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    My GSi puts out a mighty 67.5kw on a dyno dynamics dyno... (you'll have to ask Dyno Dave regarding the settings)... Intake/catback and clutch eh? Interesting... lol

are you serious? i got 86.1 from my b18a1....stock.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    67.5kw from a gsi?wdf>!?>?!?! im shatted
    凸-_-凸

im just going to assume he was only using three cylinders or something
    Team Lonley #25

y get a honda without its lengendary VTEC????

juz go get a type R !!!!!!!it beats most cars of its class and other class tooo

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    Stock vs stock a GSi and VTiR are almost identical (in looks, interior, performance)
    only reasons you would pick a vtir over a GSi would be, you realy want vtec(even though stock they are both just as quik), or your gona do engine mods where then the vtir will become alot faster as it responds better..

But if u just want a car to drive and dont care bout the things mentioned then save ur cash and geta GSi cheaper car cheaper insurance
    Last edited by locote; 27-09-2006 at 10:39 AM.
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

^^What he said
    Team Lonely Pilot #028

BUY MY INTEGRA NOW!!: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...hlight=blubber

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4 Integra
    GSI with I/H/E will keep up with a VTIR anyway ... so dont think there THAT MUCH SLOWER...