seat doesnt move foward wen it bends

guys

this is a hard one to search so if u know plz direct me lol

wen i bend the passenger seat down, the seat wont move foward... i have to manually move it forward.. whereas my drivers seats fine...

any help would be appreciated

ali

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI Turbo
    common problem in the honda passenger seats. Apparently a linkage or a spring is disconnected or broken off which stops the seat from moving forward after its bent forward. I know it gets annoying but quickly remove seat and check under it to see if any linkages have come off.

at least i know its common now thanks champ

will hav fun ripping seat off

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    are u serious??? so they should move forward wen u tilt the seat forward??? and automatically slide back??

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI Turbo
    they automatically move forward but you manually have to bring them back. It just makes it easier when ppl jump in the back.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    hmm. my DRIVER SIDE does this, and i passenger seat is noraml i thought it was NORMAL. so if it is.. maybe the previous owner switched your seats around coz the padding on the recaro's can wear out evenly ??

my passenger side has never moved forward. I have to always move it forward...actually I don't think my driver side does either lol
    blah blah blah

anyone checked to find out wat it is??

im too lazy lol

Drivers side isn't supposed to move forward like the passenger side. pasenger side does move for reasons mentioned by gsi-psi above
    Team Lonely Pilot #028

BUY MY INTEGRA NOW!!: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...hlight=blubber