Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    88 civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxs
    first gens are rarer.. never see a modded one here..
    if you do do it disco.. then post a worklog or something..

makes me want a gen1 again
    yer like this teg, u can keep it simple and clean, and still look hot with out going to rice or anything.

Member Array
    Car:
    90 Integra LS
    LS ftw! ther are a few simple mdos to make it good, looks good, and dumpage is sexy as

how can u not like that :O
    The Pain Of Discipline Is Far Less Than The Pain Of Regret

Member Array
    Car:
    Charmander

and that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Disco-d
    seems like theres a few peeps leaning towards the LS, as am I

I def cant get a dc2 even though thats what i would love to get.

So all LS's have a B series engine in them?

Does anyone know what year all the models start and end?
    LS start from 89 - 92 and they all have b18a engines i fink correct me if im wrong? :P
    Last edited by lilwilliam; 10-10-2006 at 11:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    88 civic
    how about the gen 1 tegs? im assuming 86-89?
    ive been told that they have D16's in them?

Member Array
    Car:
    XR6 Turbo
    White LS integras always catch my eye....

I had a Gen 1 teg 86 -89, done some minor mods i/h/e rims tint, good car wish i never sold it. best place for info on the gen1 is www.g1teg.org an american site but still good. yeah engine in them is a d16/zc but the older version has vaccum advance dizzy. i had 320 000kms on mines and could redline it all day without any troubles. Gen 1 for the win no doubt i got Integra xsi now

damn gen 1's look hot when done up right... you should have kept yours luke.. but ohwell man your new integra should be good once we finish playing around with it

come back to BNE already mate :P

Member Array
    Car:
    88 civic
    u gopt any pics of the old beast euro86?

Well i got a pic of when i first got my car and some phone clips of the car in action, nothing to exciting lol. yeah man gen 1 for old school but i tell ya now aftermarket parts are a pain in the arse (in australia) best way to go would be to turbo it, same mani as a crx. swaping a b-series will cost heaps yo! new mounts,axels,engine,wiring harness bashing the chassi in a bit....****in heaps just check out that g1 teg site. but yeah gen 1 FTW old school just turbo the ****er get alot of parts from america/ebay need any more info jsut send us a pm i can answer most questions you will have with the gen 1

Luke

gen 1

eats gli lancers ..munch munch munch

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude Si 93
    yeah i owned a 86 Rover 416i as my first car.
    banged up to shit when i got it but loved it all the same, had big plans to make it look like a Spoon integra with advan stickers on the panels but the rear wheels kept locking up randomly and needed too much money to restore if i could find parts, the d16 engine did 380,000km and would still take the daily driving 5days a week, seeing as i live countryside i did atleast 60km a day going 110kph and the engine still begged for more, being young i thrashed it and did trial and error engine mods and yeah, no dramas

still miss what could have been but my 4th gen prelude is my ongoing project since the death of the DA1