Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R

Unusual car start!?

I drive a Integra Type R DC2 and sometimes find that after i turn the keys in the ignition over one click to check everything (if i leave it for too long my car sometimes does not start first time or does not start at all).

The best way to explain it is if though the car is struggling to turn over.

But this doesnt always happen (only when i leave the keys clicked over one for too long or even sometimes not so long)

I also have a PIVOT RAIZEN EARTHING KIT (I thought this would have prevented my car from having this problem in the first place)

weak battery. Check it or replace.
    Also check the connections of this "PIVOT " kit. Might be shorting out somewhere

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Yeh sounds like a crook battery.

Could also be a bad alternator failing to recharge the battery properly when the engine is running.
    Or if you have a powerful sound system, turn it off a few minutes before turning off the engine, so the battery can recharge for the next startup.

Member Array
    Car:
    90 Integra LS
    "if you have a powerful sound system, turn it off a few minutes before turning off the engine, so the battery can recharge for the next startup."

good suggestion! heh i should do that :S
    The Pain Of Discipline Is Far Less Than The Pain Of Regret

I'd check the battery for sure.

Also, do you drive the car for long distances or only do regular short trips? I ask this because your cars battery might not be charging up fully if you only drive it for a short distance.

Also, you may have created a ground loop with your grounding kit. Not sure how you check this but i'd definately PM Aarong. He's the man when it comes to this shit!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2 & DC4
    maybe could be main fuel relay?