Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    if u want a bit more performance, look at a greddy turbo kit. keep it stock, 5psi with a small sidemount cooler (under 100 from wreakers) and u got urself an easy 30kw atw. ~2400 for the kit.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

what is your budget, if your planning on going exhaust, then you may as well go intake and extractors :P
    フジタエンジニアリング

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 honda civic sedan
    yer i was hoping to get extractors and intake. wats the normal cost for something like that.
    also wat would be the best size exhaust for me. i was thinking 2.25" but i read it may be to large and a 2" would b better

2 or 2.25 is ok, just dont go anything bigger.
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Civic EG5 with JDM B16
    guys he has a GL.. carby.. not so great motor to mod..

so perhaps wise to suggest swapping in a D-series SOHC VTEC or even a D15B (PGMFI) for a great upgrade in power. these motors can go for $500-1000 plus another $1,000 for labour.

though dont get me wrong, if you have the single-carb, you can upgrade to dual keihin carbs, or even get an old-school intake manifold that accepts some webers then port the head, higher comp pistons.. hmmm

ohh and slightly off topic, but I just had 2.5" fitted to my SOHC VTEC on tuesday and it is fkn loud, but top end and mid range power is great.. BUT I only got 2.5" because I have swap comming soon, so I dont want to have to do exh twice.. 2" on carby though would be more than enough.

Engine breathing mods

Clear lights