2. Awesome grip and cornering capabilites
    3. Ultra direct and very sensitive steering
    4. Beats cars 3 times its price
    5. Great for modding (plenty of parts)

Cons:
    1. Insurance costs, Good chance of losing your licence
    2. Unwanted attention from teenagers and cops
    3. Cheap interior and flimsy construction
    4. Uses up a LOT of fuel (20lt/100km when driven hard)
    5. Not much low end power & torque for city driving. It's either
    all power or no power.

The Evo is a great performance car no doubt but as a daily driver
    it's not really that good imo. As a track/weekend car it's unbeatable.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Keep the Euro as a daily driver and buy a second car for a weekend bruiser. We go to track days in a boxter S, but to and from work in a Euro.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I love my Euro but are'nt putting enough KMs on it to justify a lease.

Im looking at a E36/46 BMW 328 coupe manual or a WRX circa 2003 to replace it for pure fun value.

The Euro is the best car for the money you can get in my opinion. For me it lacks 15kw and 50NM and nothing else.

I think its the best looking 4 door car outside of a 5 series Bimmer in my opinion.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Probably not, i'm getting too many noises in my car to justify buying another one
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    I dont usually recommend holdens. but i bought motor yesterday and the new SS is only $45k and

0-100km 5.2secs
    0-400m 13.4secs

Out accelerates the evo IX, the STi and the porsche cayman (but they are all way cooler).

Thats some greaty value (today). If you can handle depreciation and mediocre looks.

And, the eruo is a great car, but i wouldnt buy another one now. I know its updated here and there, but its essentially the same car. I would consider it again when an all new model arrives.

edit: had to fix some shoddy spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by incoming
    ebrake dorifto ahahah

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG
    lol
    EVO X will be out next year or early 08
    i wont pay for 5Xk for a car which will be an OLD MODEL after a year.
    I am saving for that hehe
    Early '08 in Japan....... maybe '10 here!

Just look at the "new" Honda Legend. How long has that car been out for now???

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu
    The Euro is the best car for the money you can get in my opinion.
    Definately. That's why I brought mine to start with.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_7g
    I dont usually recommend holdens. but i bought motor yesterday and the new SS is only $45k
    I will never ever own an Australian car. They are very dodgy. I have seen lots of things go wrong with them, here we are complaining about a mistery squeek in the dash when they are having things like serious electrical problems.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234
    I'm pretty happy with my Euro.If i had another 20k to spend i'd get the 07 Liberty GT.AWD,2.5 turbo
    Yes.... I looked hard at the GT when I got my euro. It just cost a bit too much at the time. My missus hates Subaru for some reason too so that didn't help.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Is that $56k on the road? About 12 months ago when I tested the IX I was quoted something like $61k - but I guess that was the first price I was given without any bargaining. Make sure you drive it throughly before you commit - the driving experience was great but I wasn't impressed on the interior and the lack of features (no cruise control for example and the speedo increments are difficult to read). The car doesn't feel particularly solid either (close the boot or doors and you will see what I mean). To put it bluntly, you always get the feeling in the Evo that you are in a $25k car with an evil engine conversion. The STI has an all round better interior and solid feel in my opinion.

I wouldn't buy another Euro until the new generation is released with SH-AWD and a stack more power (turbo?).
    Yeah, all things to consider. $56k is just ticket price, not drive away. I haven't got any quotes or anything yet.

I know that the interior in the Mitsu is lacking (esp. compared to Euro) but it doesn't make any excuses. It ain't ment to be a luxury car but I do agree for 56 large, I would have thought it would be a bit nicer.

Plus with the new IX, just a reflash will give you ~300whp with 12.5sec 1/4's!

If the Euro had SH-AWD and turbo, it would cost a whole heap more than what they do now!!! But sign me up!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_7g
    I dont usually recommend holdens. but i bought motor yesterday and the new SS is only $45k and

0-100km 5.2secs
    0-400m 13.4secs

Out accelerates the evo IX, the STi and the porsche cayman (but they are all way cooler).

Thats some greaty value (today). If you can handle depreciation and mediocre looks.

And, the eruo is a great car, but i wouldnt buy another one now. I know its updated here and there, but its essentially the same car. I would consider it again when an all new model arrives.

edit: had to fix some shoddy spelling
    Lol i was discussing this with another Euro owner (ozhonda member) yesterday and i said if i were to buy another car it would be the VE SS, its such a sexy and awesome car
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    VE is very nice. I reckon Holden has done it pretty good this time. I hope they sort out reliability issues.

I already have an Euro, so I don't need another one. I'd go for a Super Seven though.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2