Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    LOOKING FOR DC5
    Thank you! Wrote an email to the him already!

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Prelude VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman
    Ask Dyno Dave at redline motorsports to do it, i hear he is bomb and hes doing my engine :-) so has to be good haha hes in sydney
    I hear all these good things about Dave, but in my dealings with him - I've been waiting 2 months for a Throttle Body & Intake Manifold which I've paid for in full... I am yet to see it.

Every time I call him I get a "your mechanic should have it tomorrow" or "my guy is dropping it off tomorrow" or "I'm dropping it off on the weekend"...

Hasn't happened... So my opinion at this point in time would be to look for someone other than Dave. Extremely disappointing given all the good things I'd heard about him.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Menthu Rae
    I hear all these good things about Dave, but in my dealings with him - I've been waiting 2 months for a Throttle Body & Intake Manifold which I've paid for in full... I am yet to see it.

Every time I call him I get a "your mechanic should have it tomorrow" or "my guy is dropping it off tomorrow" or "I'm dropping it off on the weekend"...

Hasn't happened... So my opinion at this point in time would be to look for someone other than Dave. Extremely disappointing given all the good things I'd heard about him.
    Luke go through Elee.b (Weapn R) on PA hes like his rep lol Daves silly busy atm. You think waiting 2 months is bad... i bought chubs sleeved h22a block 2 months ago and in the last 2 half weeks he's cut all communication with me and looks like hes shafted me bigtime.. Ill ask elee bout lookin into where your shit is tonight. was it skunk2 gear to? there isnt any stock of skunk2 IM or TB cant remember which in the country atm elee tells me but ill ask.
    BB6 Prelude H22A4 CP 11.5:1 pistons, eagle rods, shaved deck 12.3:1 comp, Type S cams, lovefab header, s200, 65mm TB, 2.5" through...
    NA WARRIOR

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Prelude VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman
    Luke go through Elee.b (Weapn R) on PA hes like his rep lol Daves silly busy atm. You think waiting 2 months is bad... i bought chubs sleeved h22a block 2 months ago and in the last 2 half weeks he's cut all communication with me and looks like hes shafted me bigtime.. Ill ask elee bout lookin into where your shit is tonight. was it skunk2 gear to? there isnt any stock of skunk2 IM or TB cant remember which in the country atm elee tells me but ill ask.
    Was Skunk2, but Dave said it was in stock... and each time I've called him, he's said it's "just arrived" etc and would send it to me "tomorrow" or something.

Just hasn't happened. There are a number of other members on PA who haven't received their goods either. It's ridiculous.

Also, I have been in contact with Elee about 2 weeks ago... yet I still don't have my kit.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VTi-R
    hmmm not good... a lil to busy for his own good it seems. and i ordered a skunk2 IM and throttle body from him the other week to lol
    BB6 Prelude H22A4 CP 11.5:1 pistons, eagle rods, shaved deck 12.3:1 comp, Type S cams, lovefab header, s200, 65mm TB, 2.5" through...
    NA WARRIOR

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    i really hope u get ur goods.. coz a friend ordered/paid some months and months ago and never saw it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    LOOKING FOR DC5
    thanks guys for telling me your experience. I wrote email to him and he never replied. I think i rather go someone else. Any other ppl you guys can suggest?

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Prelude VTi-R
    I finally received my stuff on Friday morning. However, I still can't recommend dave for purchasing products.

His Dyno tuning services may be different however I haven't used him for that yet.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 h22a-t
    Quote Originally Posted by shallot
    thanks guys for telling me your experience. I wrote email to him and he never replied. I think i rather go someone else. Any other ppl you guys can suggest?
    well i PM'd you, but u must of tossed it out!

Member Array
    Car:
    95 BB Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise
    Probably looking at close to 10g to get a good job......

The NSW boys would be able to give you names of places to go to....
    fark me Daz wherve you been dude????

LTNS mate, hit me up with an MSN sometime!
    wtb: Mugen Gear Knob, PM if you have one for sale

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by shallot
    Thank you! Wrote an email to the him already!
    To which e-mail address ? I do all his quotes and I have not had a request for a H22A turbo setup for over a month and that job is being done now.

Menthu Rae if only you knew the full story as Skunk2 have stopped selling TB's till later this year and Dave was sent 68mm ones in the first shipment (and they where sold) as you ordered a 66mm unit,and the e-mail I just read he sent you when you first ordered it said he had none in stock and it will be in the next shipment which he still does not have,the one for you was sent from another US supplier that Skunk2 got back in and air freighted out for him.If you want me to post up the first e-mail he sent to you so everyone can read it the date was 21/8/2006 ?.

Mitchman your stuff is on the shelf ready whenever you are as Elee was going to let you know but last time Dave spoke to him he said leave it there till you sort out your engine drama's.
    Now to all the others that are on PA that are waiting for stuff from Dave there are only 2 order's here and they are both engines so please get the facts correct before posting BULLSHIT remarks.

And Stealth get your friend to e-mail dave@redlinemotorsport.com.au and I will sort that one out for him.
    ALLMTR996

Member Array
    Car:
    98 VTi-R Prelude
    allmtr...
    the PA boys have had trouble with adam, i never once said that i was unhappy with how dynodave treated me, adam however was a different story. he has really ruined a part of redline motorsports reputation in the way he approaches his business.
    dyno dave was a pleasure to deal with, he sorted my refund that adam danced around for months within 2 weeks

allmtr has jonzap contacted you guys at redline? hes copped a bad deal with adam and hasnt recieved like 2k+ worth of goods i believe, needless to say adam dances round the issue and is impossible to contact, i think jonzap is dealing with dave now.