Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jamboree 2006

Congratulations! Go the AH civics
    blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by GnJracing
    What a dream weekend! My brother and I made it to the allmotor final. My brother won again thanks to me redlighting .

I was racing the silver AH while my brother drove the red K20. Our best for the weekend was a 13.93 and a 12.74 respectivly...both run in the final suprisingly.

The Online Crew ran 10.8 in qualifying but unfortunatly broke the intermediate shaft in eliminations.
    dc2rrrr ran a best of 13.7 in his type R.

There are a lot of results on Performance Forums and the Ausrotary Forum.
    One of the highlights was watching Pac Performance and Gas Motorsports face off in qualifying running a side-by-side 7.01 to a 6.88. Awesome stuff!
    Well done to Glen and Jason its good to see you still running at the front of ALLMTR racing in streetcars it really shows what this class is all about.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoDave
    Well done to Glen and Jason its good to see you still running at the front of ALLMTR racing in streetcars it really shows what this class is all about.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    how was the event you and your cars?

Thanks to everyone for their support! I'd like to give special thanks to Dave for all his advice. Once again I've come away knowing a lot more Honda's and race setups than I did before. Thanks also go out to Jim and Deni for putting up with me and my brother... can't wait to see your CRX back in action!
    LunchBox Racing
    K20A 1985 Civic
    11.67 @ 116.55mph
    allmotor street tyres

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    The white jdm dc2 is me. Car ran like crap but was a great weekend. Anyone got pics?