Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaLva
    ive got a B18c2 w/ a Gt35R .63 ar rear housing....its tuned and running but i am yet to do walbro or injectors only fuel reg...dont laugh at me...its leaning out at about 8000rpm so rpm limit is set a 7800rpm so i cant do any damage...lol...but even with a crap fuel system which will be upgraded in no time no doubt its pulling 225hp at 7500rpm.

I hit full boost at about 4500rpm....with bugger all timing<<<<down side to turboed high compression motor
    if you think you can't do any damage to the motor with that set up, you're horribly misinformed. Poor a/f tuning + no ignition tuning = recipe for disaster.

That is a recipe for disaster! I maxed my stock fuel pump and had 100% injector duty at 5000rpm on 4psi!! You might want to get the fuel system sorted ASAP!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Vti-R
    7psi.... Car on the dyno is fine she runs rich and there is bugger all timing in her...its tuned safe. Initially we were running 10psi and she was running too lean for my liking at about 6000rpm.
    Last edited by HondaLva; 25-10-2006 at 05:49 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 K20

Talking

hey sorry for bumping this topic back to the top :P

but i'm about to turbo my vti-R and like to see a setup in person and im from brisbane!

any1 out there?