Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    thanks EuroZ, yesterday was a long day. Sorry for not realising ur earlier post.

I have full printout of all settings, when I get back to perth ill check it out
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    Is the Accord the only Honda using a multi-link rear?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Can anyone recommend me a good reputable suspension place in Sydney?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Now that I found out ur in Sydney I'll give Sydney shock absorbers a call during next week and I'll give u a quote.
    TEAMDaiGah
    REDSUN Performance: 98970889

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Si
    Now that I found out ur in Sydney I'll give Sydney shock absorbers a call during next week and I'll give u a quote.
    Great Where are they located by the way?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    They are situated on the Princes Hwy in Sydnam.
    TEAMDaiGah

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    PM sent
    TEAMDaiGah

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Si";p="103623
    They are situated on the Princes Hwy in Sydnam.
    yeah.. they're a good place to go actually..

They're also known as Heasmen steering.. i got my suspension done there..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    euroZ,

Just looking at your picture is making me more and more confident everyday that becuase i couldnt get decent insurance on an s2000 means that an accord euro aint such a bad 2nd option...

From what i can make of the picture, u have ivory leather interior (i.e its a luxury?)

I have a little more info on the Euro camber kit issue. To order a Comptech or Ingall's kit form the US through iapdirect would end up costing around $550-600AUD delivered to your home. This would get you adjustable ball joints for the front and adjustable links for the rear. The suspension company I have been talking to about the rear intend to have a kit for the rear only available in about 4 weeks. This is an adjustable bush system and should work fine. Cost should be significantly cheaper than the import option. I will let you no more as info comes to hand.
    Euro_Boy, yes it is a luxury. Although the Euro is a much different car to the S2000 I am still pretty sure you would be happy with a Euro. The Euro does perform very well and has excellent handling. You would even be able to carry more than one passenger and plenty of luggage. The Euro can be made look very good, as with any car you just have to approach it the right way. Whereabouts in NSW are you?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    hey EuroZ it seems that K-Mac has a rear camber solution for the Euro. I emailed them and they claim it fits and costs $295. Do you have any information on that kit? Hows K-Mac's reputation?

trigger, Yes I spoke to K-Mac about their kit, and whilst K-Mac are quite reputable, I feel as though the kit that is being developed will be a better option. It is of a different design to the K-Mac and probably a better fitment and it should be quite a bit cheaper. The K-Mac kit will cost you around $450 ($295 + fitting + wheel alignment). I will let you know more as soon as I find out.