Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS

Tie bar brackets

This may sound like a stupid question, but i would like to know where i can get the brackets for the ends of a tie bar, or something similar. I dont want to get a cheap ebay tie bar, id prefer to get a whiteline item, although they require a sway bar mounting bracket to fit them. so im wondering what i can use to bolt a tie bar to the LCA bolts on the sub frame.

Thanks

EDIT: also would a possibility be to get exended lca bolts and the put spacers between the bolt head and the sub frame to mount the tie bar?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    id take it this is for the rear of your car? I could be way off here but ill try and help. Whiteline offers a heavy duty swaybar mounting kit for the rear, or which a tie bar bolts to the bottom of. maby somthing like that? ill try find a pic to show you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    i find it extremely strange that a whiteline kit would come without the bits required to actually mount the bar. Talk to Wojtek? he is a member here that works for whiteline. Im shur ud get all u need to mount it. Probly 2 LCA bolts and 2 spacers maby?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    thanks mate, that actually helps a lot!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    no probs