Teal Mx5
    no1 wanted to hear that TypeRice.
    Can u explain to us how to install one.
    Row row row your boat

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Deciding Between DA9 & EF
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeRice
    dude if you ever haf a car crash, the CF bonnet will not bend like normal bonnets do.... and it will go through your windscreen and right across your neck..

the end result will be your head on the floor and your body still on the seat..

if your lucky it will slice you underneath your chest.. it also depends on your seating position and your natural height.. but at the end of the day.. you'll still be burried 6 feet at lidcombe cemetary...

CF bonnets r a no go zone.. just paint ure bonnet black yo. ^_^

peace^^
    Very nice information you have there!!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM DC2-R
    dude if you ever haf a car crash, the CF bonnet will not bend like normal bonnets do.... and it will go through your windscreen and right across your neck..

if your lucky it will slice you underneath your chest.. it also depends on your seating position and your natural height.. but at the end of the day.. you'll still be burried 6 feet at lidcombe cemetary...

peace^^
    Easy...just don't crash it!

TypeRice: And you know this how ?? I just can't imagine how that would be possible

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    I thought CF shatters?

^yea thats wat i heard too~ pretti dangerous if u crash tho i think~

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    lol cf snaps ok. it not THAT strong to hold a impact, brake ur windshield and piece u in half. it would of snapped on impact.

and as regarding to installing one. i already gave a detailed description in page 1.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's

peace^^
    it shatters ya stooge.... i've been lucky enough to see a mates car with a shattered bonnet lmfao
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan