Thread: 4dr integras

Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek

4dr integras

Ok ppls, i've heard they exist but until tonight i haven't seen one, and now i have and i like. Problem, i haven't got any ideas about that particular model, so i'm hoping the OH wizards can enlighten me on some info and point me in a right direction. And please don't post up (do a search.....search is your friend etc...) i'm searching as i'm typing this.

So what can i tell you about what i saw. Well a 4dr sedan pulled up into a lane next to me, look at the taillights, similar to intagra but somehow different (has 2 bulbs for brake/taillight), and a honda badge in the middle. I speed up a bit, have a look at the side, hubcaps same as the eg civic hatch ones, but it's not a civic (i have a civic sedan and it was bigger/longer than me) so i have a look at the front, hmmmm JDM front (not bugeye but the rectangular ones), very nice. I let it pass me, have a look at the bumper and it has 'integra' imprinted on it, so i'm 100% sure it's a 4dr integra, but before i could admire it a bit longer they turned off into another street and i kept going.

So yeah, any info on model line up, engine etc... greatly appreciated.
    But judging from the hubcaps i'd say it was the lowest model (maybe they just like the hubcaps) and it had a spoiler similar to the vti-r ones

PS i just found out a pic showing the rear (the difference in taillights between coupe and sedan)
    Life is like a box of chocolates
    It doesn't last as long for fat people

It's a 4 door integra. It's probably the model which is equivalent to the gsi model. I had a friend in NZ who years ago had a 4 door sir (same spec as vtir) with jdm mugen front..very nice....

I have seen one in sydney a while ago...looks alright...but a bit long in length lol.

It would be hard trying to find one though as it was likely that it was imported years ago. Wasn't released in australia. Unlikely that you'd be able to import one now with the current rules.
    blah blah blah

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    teher was a white one for sale in sa/wa ages ago i think, 4dr with jdm front i think was, and the price was quit high aswell.
    凸-_-凸

Member Array
    Car:
    Shopping Trolley
    I remember a few years back in tutoring, this chick's family had a green 4 door integra...it had what looked like a radio antenna on the front or rear bumper i cant remember....looked odd but yeah....shes around the bankstown area -_-

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by kwayzivietnamese
    I remember a few years back in tutoring, this chick's family had a green 4 door integra...it had what looked like a radio antenna on the front or rear bumper i cant remember....looked odd but yeah....shes around the bankstown area -_-
    that radiator antenna you think it was?
    lol
    it's probably a parking pole, that honda used to sell as a accessory.
    lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    1976 VW Kombi
    here's a little infor, based on the US tho

http://auto.consumerguide.com/auto/u...x.cfm/id/1996/
    InTEGRA TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    1976 VW Kombi
    also a 4 door type r

InTEGRA TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Tai-berty
    theres a few in melbourne, i seen 2 in keysborough!!!
    they were hot az - type r's too !!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek
    Thanx for all the info guys, appreciate it
    Life is like a box of chocolates
    It doesn't last as long for fat people

Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    my cuzins friend has 1
    took a few snaps of it when i saw it at church the other week (sorry bout the quality, fone was handy)
    i kinda freeked out, i knew they existed, but never actually seen them.

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    yerr white one in keysborough (melb) is pretty work..."claimed" to be running something like 20 psi with rull worked internals etc....