Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    no, you will get MORE life out of the engine with a proper ECU and injectors, even on a stock block. There is no point in building a forged engine if you are going to run it half-arsed.

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    no you're not... the ecu and injectors needs to be done regardless of if you rebuild or use a stock motor.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro Luxury
    yea i think i might just go with plan B haha, i dont plan to keep the car for long anyway, maybe ill sell it just after next years autosalon

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    took GSI-PSI months to sell this car.

If you're serious about what you wanna do to this car, listen to SAXMAN and ProECU.

Get a proper ECU, Power FC for your car is like 900 bucks.
    Injectors RC550 injectiors!

As they said, dont f*ck around with an S15 turbo, it is too small!
    Just because it comes off a 2litre Nissan Silvia that makes 150kw at the flywheel stock, does not mean that you will get 170 atw with your 1.8 litre hondaz.

As they said, driveline should be fine, Q-Ball's GSI teg makes like 200kw + and uses stock DC4 gearbox. Ronnie Lim's 11 sec DC2 VTi-R drag car uses the stock gearbox. Driving style is the issue.
    Last edited by yourfather; 18-11-2006 at 10:52 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI Turbo
    ok think its time i might but into this. Firstly listen to proecu, secondly a secondhand engine will cost you around $600 which is the reason why i decided to turbo a gsi compared to a vtec, thirdly that gearbox will take the power easily and the only reason why the diff went in it is cos i took the car to calder and stuffed up my pre run burnout (hence my avatar to the left). Look all arguements aside, you really have a decent car there and it wont cost you much to get that thing going nuts again. Now that you know i used to come on this forum you can search my old threads for the history of the car. Oh and 1 other thing you gotta learn on this site is that you can opnly really trust the opinions of about 2 or 3 people on here and proecu is in that list. Oh and another thing the "silicon hoses" you say are really
    kevlar pipeing which is the best for this application.
    thankyou

pat
    (pre owner of this car)
    Last edited by GSI-PSI; 10-12-2006 at 07:21 PM. Reason: mistake