Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    lol and you drive an accord you don't like you loser f uck.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Member Array
    theres alot of things i dont like, theres also alot of cars i think are disgusting, urs is near the top of my list
    Quote Originally Posted by riceball View Post
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    TEG Type S
    And whats wrong with FWD?
    from the same source i see alot more advantage points then disadvantage.
    stupid noob
    u've prob drove nothing else but ur nugget little civic, i've drove more than my shitty integra and i can clearly say ur an amateur.
    Last edited by monoxide; 24-11-2006 at 12:36 PM.

Member Array
    Lol at all the name calling. Makes me think I'm reading a forum here in the U.S.! Also reminds me of 3rd grade!

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    stupid noob
    u've prob drove nothing else but ur nugget little civic, i've drove more than my shitty integra and i can clearly say ur an amateur.
    maybe you should search on the forum about riceballs car.
    lol.
    it's far from a nugget, his 12+ year old car, would leave your car for dead.
    lol, and doesn't cost as much as your car either lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    737 - Ventura Bus
    ib in before close...

i love your car duy.
    If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

OK, I dont know why no-one is looking at the basics here, new is not always best, and if I had $6000 there would be a number of things I would look at..
    First off I was able to find a great pair of second hand headers that had been hand-made for a racing Civic (ex Nolathane car) and set me back around $150 so I have saved $1000 next up I got a great condition Tanabe stainless steel dual pipe muffler for $50 from an importers (SSS) again, saving heaps, same goes for Evo Lancer Recaros ($500).

I had a CAI hanging around from my previous B18 (I now have a B16A) so that was cheap, good brand plugs and leads came from Ebay. Strut braces came from a place in Hong Kong and were $50 each the list goes on, but really, spend your money wisely, it's an old car and you will never get the money back. It also wont go like a turbo if that's what you are expecting..

Do heaps of research, hassle mates and the forums for cheap stuff, I want a Type R DC2 one day, but I will never afford it by spending huge money on stuff that isn't really needed for day to day driving with the odd thrash thrown in (especially if you are not going to be track racing the car) and most importantly, do things yourself, its amazing how good it makes you feel to drive the results of your labour, not to mention saving heaps of money..

Anyway, good luck with the buildup, make sure you post pikkys, Cheers, Chris
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    Nissan Cabstar
    Quote Originally Posted by mj3610 View Post
    no im no baller but i can still afford 3 of his car with all his mods...
    "BIG" call for a 20 year old.

Going back to topic. For the amount of money you are wanting to spend on the car plus the age of your vehicle, I will suggest you save that money for a new car. As said before, all the monies you are wanting to invest in this car will turn to waste. Save the money, buy an ITR or something and you will be happy.
    Last edited by misterpoh; 24-11-2006 at 12:59 PM.

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by misterpoh View Post
    "BIG" call for a 20 year old.
    so suddenly anyone with 30g is a rich kent, if i felt like wasting that kind of money on a civic i wouldve used my inheritance and done it by now...
    Last edited by mj3610; 24-11-2006 at 01:05 PM.
    ballers like barefootbonzai can afford to spend money on his car and save for a future...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    TEG Type S
    Quote Originally Posted by destrukshn View Post
    maybe you should search on the forum about riceballs car.
    lol.
    it's far from a nugget, his 12+ year old car, would leave your car for dead.
    lol, and doesn't cost as much as your car either lol.
    shit is shit and it stinks no matter what u eat or how much perfume u pour on it mate...

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Quote Originally Posted by monoxide View Post
    shit is shit and it stinks no matter what u eat or how much perfume u pour on it mate...
    are you angry becuase you'll get thrashed by a so called "shit and stinky" civic?
    lol.
    this forum nowadays, is turning into a bitch fest,
    ffs.
    get over it now.
    lol.

shout ur boys to da brothel ay cuz, with the left over money buy tires and do skids for da boys ay.
    SWEET AS