Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 4thGenExi View Post
    Saw a Modulo spec in the showroom at Southside Honda (Brisbane) earlier this morning, they're much bigger than they look in pictures. Back seat looks quite cramped though....
    That's the same dealership i went to to see it. The rear seats are really spacious, especially leg room.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sp33~ View Post
    That's the same dealership i went to to see it. The rear seats are really spacious, especially leg room.

More leg space than a Euro! But the roof is too low. I had to bend my neck to fit.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

How tall are you man?! I'm 5"11 and fit ok.

Collins Rockdale Honda

(without bargaining or anything...actually i went on a saturday and all the sales people except the manager was too busy to talk to me for a preferred introductory length)

City VTI (Auto)
    $26.5k drive away

City VTI-L (Auto)
    $28, 600 drive away

Compared with Civic VTI (auto)
    $28.6k drive away

Also quoted from Rosebury honda...except BOTH salemen that I talked to were really rude.

They quoted:

City VTI - $26,463
    VTI-L - $29, 038

Civic VTI - $28,831

As mentioned b4 VTI-L has tilt+telescopic steering wheel adjustments, alloy wheels, premium cloth seats (apparently thicker...???) and a bunch of gimmics, including chrome door handles, aluminium interior linings of some sort, Chrome exhaust, Fog Lights (ok its useful in hazardous environments but i still rekon it's a gimmick).

Think it's worth it to get VTI-L above VTI?

I know the City is usually compared with the Jazz but I dun like the look for the Jazz. Actually i'm kinda sick of hatchbacks...lol (prefering the look of sedans more although some hatchbacks look hot =P)

I'm sorta comparing it with the somewhat more superior and well-known Civic. Honeslty, i like the exterioir look of City more than the civic. Interioir, civic looks nicer. More importantly, mechanically the civic has a 1.8L engine while the city only has a 1.5L (then again the civic is bigger). Also the City atm lacks stability and traction control (i think) while the civic has them...dunno how important this is though.

I'm planning to also check out the Honda @ Sutherland but haven't had time to do that yet.

Oh btw, i'm about 5 11'' and there's plenty of leg room and head room for me in the city. HOWEVER i have not test driven the car yet, just sat in it and stuff. Planning to test drive when i have time.

Oh yea, i'm also a young male =P looking for a small, somewhat more manly car which i can afford but more importantly has a good resell value after 5 yrs and is RELIABLE + efficient above everything else.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sp33~ View Post
    How tall are you man?! I'm 5"11 and fit ok.
    5' 11.75" cubed!
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    Anyone notice how the City VTi manual and the City VTi-L manual prices are very close...?

Would like to say I've ordered a Honda CIty VTi-L for $26.5k drive away with foot mats.

Kinda still feel i got ripped off a bit but...owell

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    A good car
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuska View Post
    Would like to say I've ordered a Honda CIty VTi-L for $26.5k drive away with foot mats.

Ahh don't feel bad , I was going to buy it the day it came out, but unfortunately I didnt have the money to do it

So what colour did u get it in?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuska View Post

Considering the advertised drive away price for a VTi-L is 29K, your price is pretty good.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by FitRS View Post
    Considering the advertised drive away price for a VTi-L is 29K, your price is pretty good.
    hello, this will be a manual!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Ahh don't feel bad , I was going to buy it the day it came out, but unfortunately I didnt have the money to do it

So what colour did u get it in?
    Oh yea forgot to tell you the colour. I got white. Took me a while to consider the colour...liked the red as it was advertised although i thought the red looked a bit too orangy (almost close to a rusty colour). Blue...never really liked blue that much unfortunately. Black gets dirty very easily and when i think of black cars i usually think of larger cars. Silver is nice but waaaay too common (although white is quite common too, especially with all the taxi's being white).

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    hello, this will be a manual!
    Hmm...dunno if you were talking to me or not...but I got an automatic. Dunno how to drive manual and I guess since i'm around the city a lot, probably a bit tedious to drive manual(?).

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    that's a great price Tsuska!
    congratz on the purchase!
    i got quoted $28k for VTi-L auto with no optional extras...